Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character taking over 8 hours to transfer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Character taking over 8 hours to transfer
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TerenasAquila
06.15.2012 , 10:33 AM | #1
i transferred my character over to Prophecy of the Five, but its taking over 8 hours for the process to complete. It says waiting for transfer. Also it wont let me transfer my other characters bc it says they are all guild leaders, when they are not even part of any guilds.
Dominor Vindicatum
Multi-MMO Guild | PvP/PvE | US
WoW, SWTOR, & GW2
DominorVindicatumGuild.enjin.com

Beesodd
06.15.2012 , 10:39 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi TerenasAquila,

For your misisng character, please create a ticket, and we will investigate.

As for your other characters, sometimes the error message can display incorrectly, and be due to another blocking issue(for example having mail or active auctions). Please double check the list on the transfer page for these characters.

Thanks.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Granted
06.15.2012 , 10:26 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by TerenasAquila View Post
i transferred my character over to Prophecy of the Five, but its taking over 8 hours for the process to complete. It says waiting for transfer. Also it wont let me transfer my other characters bc it says they are all guild leaders, when they are not even part of any guilds.
Hi

I had the exact same problem yesterday. I made a CS thread as soon as I noticed that I couldn't queue up multiple characters like I could with my brother's account. Took about 9 or 10 hours in total to go through .After it was submitted for investigation they got it sorted in a few hours so hopefully it should work for you too.

Here's my thread:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...01#post4657301
Kelthor - Lvl 50 Jedi Guardian Tank - Tomb of Freedon Nadd PvP-EU