Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RP-PvP "Lord Calypho" - Excluded from Transfers...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
RP-PvP "Lord Calypho" - Excluded from Transfers...
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jerro
06.14.2012 , 09:25 AM | #481
Quote: Originally Posted by LovarBoy View Post
And to help that it stays there.

It's an important topic I think.
you maybe can encourage our fellow germans to post here as well? it is not just a concern for Lord Calypho

LovarBoy
06.14.2012 , 09:33 AM | #482
Quote: Originally Posted by Jerro View Post
you maybe can encourage our fellow germans to post here as well? it is not just a concern for Lord Calypho

A few did.

Our German topic with the same problematic reached it's 100th site and we got a new one...^^

Jerro
06.14.2012 , 09:39 AM | #483
A few did.

Our German topic with the same problematic reached it's 100th site and we got a new one...^^
oh, nice! i hope this thread will show some nice numbers to soon

Sir_Dragon
06.14.2012 , 09:56 AM | #484
Quote: Originally Posted by Jerro View Post
oh, nice! i hope this thread will show some nice numbers to soon
Hi i'm one of the german guys that want to show support for your problem
The funny thing is i'm not a Rp-Gamer and i even rerolled to the biggest german server month ago.

So most people may ask: why are you interested in this topic?
In my opinion Roleplayer should not get discriminated only because they like PvP more than PvE.

Hope you get your chance to transfer and got the same gaming experience in swtor like everyone else
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Shini | German PvP Gamer
Folgt mir auf [Twitter] | [PN me]

Rogoo
06.14.2012 , 10:12 AM | #485
And to help that it stays there.

It's an important topic I think.
It might also help if enough people spam their Twitter.
You are not your rig specs. You are not your K/D ratio. You are not your character level. You are not your sig.
Gunslinger / Shadow / Sentinel / Powertech
The Hero engine: a 2005 technology bringing 2013 rigs to their knees.

Kyneris
06.14.2012 , 10:14 AM | #486
I'm confident BioWare has some sort of plan for Lord Calypho, I'm just scared to death about what that plan might entail.
"Should we arrive at certainty without doubt and truth without error, it behooves us to place the foundations of knowledge in mathematics." - Roger Bacon
This is Vireth Danea, my Sith OC.

Rogoo
06.14.2012 , 10:15 AM | #487
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyneris View Post
I'm confident BioWare has some sort of plan for Lord Calypho, I'm just scared to death about what that plan might entail.
Same. I'm really afraid that they will come up with something really moronic.

Bioware prioritizes things like that: "Ok, screw the RPers, lets transfer them last if at all. Surely Roleplayers care about their character names the least of all players!".

They really seem to have no idea what they're doing.
You are not your rig specs. You are not your K/D ratio. You are not your character level. You are not your sig.

Jerro
06.14.2012 , 10:22 AM | #488
Quote: Originally Posted by Rogoo View Post
Surely Roleplayers care about their character names the least of all players!".
atleast i have nameholders on all pvp servers :S

P.S. Wooho 50 pages!

Reinoud
06.14.2012 , 10:22 AM | #489
I already think games like this are too expensive with it's monthly subscription, but if they won't do something about this they're nothing more than criminals which use us for our money alone (people of EA should feel guilty).

Just let some PvP and RP servers be able to transfer to Lord Calypho. The RP-ers won't even notice PvP is on (there is hardly any world PvP) and I think the PvP people will be able to cope with the RP stuff (wishfull thinking tho)

Rogoo
06.14.2012 , 10:26 AM | #490
Quote: Originally Posted by Reinoud View Post
Just let some PvP and RP servers be able to transfer to Lord Calypho. The RP-ers won't even notice PvP is on (there is hardly any world PvP) and I think the PvP people will be able to cope with the RP stuff (wishfull thinking tho)
No, no, no. And once again no. Let us OUT of this ghost town. Why would anyone would want to transfer to our DEAD server anyway ?

Also people with non-RP names on a RP server, completely beats the purpose when there is no character naming policy being enforced.