Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to patch

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sabmin
06.13.2012 , 08:19 PM | #1
Constantly errors out.
Spoiler

Sutii
06.13.2012 , 08:40 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello Sabmin,

I would first advise that you flush your DNS, instructions on how to do this are in the spoiler below. Additionally to this please try connected your PC directly to your modem with a wired connection as the Launcher log posted does indicate a problem contacting the servers which could be remedied by doing this.

Spoiler
Please let us know here how you get on.

Thanks.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Sabmin
06.13.2012 , 08:51 PM | #3
I will give this a try.

Sabmin
06.13.2012 , 09:36 PM | #4
Thank you Sutii flushing the dns did it.

Lucia-goms
06.13.2012 , 09:53 PM | #5
ive done everything from flushing dns, to deleting patch file, changing launcher, deleting launcher deletings assests file. this is bs, new patch and I have to download the whole damn game. On dsl thats **** its going to take me 4 days before I can play again. BS, not happy with bioware right now!

Sutii
06.13.2012 , 09:58 PM | #6 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Sabmin View Post
Thank you Sutii flushing the dns did it.
Any time Sabmin, glad to be of assistance!

Quote: Originally Posted by Lucia-goms View Post
ive done everything from flushing dns, to deleting patch file, changing launcher, deleting launcher deletings assests file. this is bs, new patch and I have to download the whole damn game. On dsl thats **** its going to take me 4 days before I can play again. BS, not happy with bioware right now!
Hello Lucia-goms,

Could you clarify as to what the nature of the issue you have encountered is and I can hopefully assist you also in finding a resolution. Additionally could you post your DXDiag and Launcher logs, information on how to obtain these can be found here.

Thanks!

AidanLightwalker
06.13.2012 , 10:03 PM | #7
A+ sutti!! Outstanding customer service right there!!
Even the smallest of light sources can light up the darkness.
Nyren - Combat Sentinel Ewenn - Shield Vanguard
Kyrenn - Scoundrel SawbonesSyrenn - Telekinetics Sage

Sutii
06.13.2012 , 10:10 PM | #8 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by AidanLightwalker View Post
A+ sutti!! Outstanding customer service right there!!
Thank you kindly!

Lucia-goms
06.13.2012 , 10:17 PM | #9
working on getting you everything. but since i started the patch, computer crashes randomly, frustration is really high right now

Sutii
06.13.2012 , 10:23 PM | #10 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello again Lucia-goms,

By computer crashing do you mean you get a blue screen or it simply resets or some other problem? If you do get an error of any type could you tell me here what it is.

Thanks again!