Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The ''GAMERS ARE NOT FAT'' OFFICIAL Thread - Let us know you more

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
The ''GAMERS ARE NOT FAT'' OFFICIAL Thread - Let us know you more

Pentinor
12.18.2011 , 08:28 AM | #131
5'2" and possibly 100lbs...I did have a eating disorder for the past ten years that I just fixed with surgery so hopefully that last number will be bumping up soon
Biribiri ~ Lvl 50 Tankasin ~ Sword of Ajunta Pall
Member of Big Dango Family
haters gonna hate ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Brie
12.18.2011 , 08:39 AM | #132
6'2" 180Lbs
Matsuri - Sentinel
Sasori - Commando
Scoob - Juggernaut

RepublicGurl
12.18.2011 , 09:43 AM | #133
Um, last time I checked I was 5'7" and 132lbs. I'm not thin; I have shape, and I'm fit because I'm pretty active. (I love soccer! )
"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend..."

"Only a life lived for others is a life worth living for..."

IolasMacLeod
12.18.2011 , 10:18 AM | #134
Quote: Originally Posted by Dementza View Post
We now know your age, location but we also want to prove that GAMERS ARE NOT FAT!

1,85 m

85 kgs

Uh-Oh ... still need to lose 3 more kilos.

Let it flow now ........
omg no one cares about ur euro trash units of measurements. why would u create this nonsense thread?
Iolas MacLeod of Bria
The Showstopper - Delivering Sweet Chin Music since 2003

IolasMacLeod
12.18.2011 , 10:24 AM | #135
Quote: Originally Posted by psychoticangel View Post
Honestly what does it matter if someone is fat or not? Gotta love it when people expect u to be skinny when playing a video game. I am 200 lbs and 5'2 and you know what? I am proud of how i look. Go ahead and laugh at me i could care less. Just sayin.
hahahahahahahahaahahaha
Iolas MacLeod of Bria
The Showstopper - Delivering Sweet Chin Music since 2003

Meluna
12.18.2011 , 11:38 AM | #136
Hi there, folks! We appreciate the fun thought behind this thread, but after some thought, we will unfortunately be closing it. According to our welcome sticky, the Community forum "exists so that Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ community members can discuss community sites, fan sites, and general community topics." While we know everyone thinks it's fun to share your real life body type, it isn't quite on topic for this section of the forums, as it isn't related to the game.

Thanks for your understanding in this matter, and if you have any further feedback or questions about it, please don't hesitate to send them to us at bwacommunitysupport@bioware.com.