Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What's after the Legacy Era?

October
04.23.2012 , 08:17 PM | #1
What do you think will happen next?

Honestly, I think the Sith really did win. They broke the Republic and pretty much made it impossible for any subsequent government to last for more than a few decades. The Sith kept returning and kept taking control.

So what do you think happens after the final death of Darth Krayt?

Darth_Omega
04.23.2012 , 08:49 PM | #2
Perhaps Sidoues will be revived because Lucas feels threatened that his sith lord might become weaker than bioware's emporer. And he will be given the power to destroy planets simply by looking at them, and using this power he will destroy everything out of vengeance and Star wars will cease to exist.

Or the Sith will be revived yet again and there will be another war and another skywalker.
"A day, a year, a millennium -- it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars" - Sith Emperor

October
04.23.2012 , 09:01 PM | #3
How would Sidious be revived? The only one that knew how to revive others was Plagueis. More to the point, what Sith in their right mind would revive Sidious? They'd rule behind him, not beside.

Darth_Omega
04.23.2012 , 09:06 PM | #4
Sorry, just a joke. But most likely either Lucas will forbid any more writing past this, or the Jedi and Sith will go to war once again
"A day, a year, a millennium -- it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars" - Sith Emperor

Guildrum
04.23.2012 , 10:40 PM | #5
Jedi Civil War 2.0

Or Star Wars Zombie Apocalypse. Either way...
The Shaffer Legacy: Begeren Colony

Shaffer Lazy-eye Horace Sleth
Journalist, Pirate Bodyguard Sith

DeutschGamer
04.23.2012 , 10:54 PM | #6
Everything finds balance, Jedi and Sith, Republic and Empire, peace and war, good and evil. Its just a weird way the SW-verse works, the force makes everything balance out where there can never be peace for long and one can never wipe out Jedi or Sith.
Its all the force's fault.

Corso is my sidekick..or more specifically that little monkey you dress up in a tux and sit in a corner to look interesting but in reality doesn't really do anything.

Captain_Zone
04.23.2012 , 11:19 PM | #7
Besides, Pally/Sid is gone. Finito. Done. Over with. Taking a great big dirt nap. Emp Brand saw to that personally. Empire's End, peeps. One of the greatest Star Wars stories ever written.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

Mordegrus
05.17.2012 , 08:46 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DeutschGamer View Post
Everything finds balance, Jedi and Sith, Republic and Empire, peace and war, good and evil. Its just a weird way the SW-verse works, the force makes everything balance out where there can never be peace for long and one can never wipe out Jedi or Sith.
I could not have said it any better.
“Equality is a lie…A myth to appease the masses. Simply look around and you will see the lie for what it is! There are those with power, those with the strength and will to lead. And there are those meant to follow—those incapable of anything but servitude and a meager, worthless existence.”

CassusVerda
05.17.2012 , 11:17 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
Besides, Pally/Sid is gone. Finito. Done. Over with. Taking a great big dirt nap. Emp Brand saw to that personally. Empire's End, peeps. One of the greatest Star Wars stories ever written.
Not a Dirt Nap, More like reduced to radioactive ashes floating over Endor's Forrest Moon

Captain_Zone
05.18.2012 , 12:55 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by CassusVerda View Post
Not a Dirt Nap, More like reduced to radioactive ashes floating over Endor's Forrest Moon
Actually, he's trapped in the Force for all eternity. No escape.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.