Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who is your favorite Star Wars character of all time and why?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Who is your favorite Star Wars character of all time and why?

Eillack
05.17.2012 , 03:22 PM | #51
Over the past years I think TFU I Starkiller / Galen Marek might be closer to my new favorite SW character. And I'm talking about the book version which is realistic; though the PS3 version was fun.

He went from a brainwasehd slave to an individual and redeemed himself by saving the soon-to-be Rebel Founders and sacrificing himself.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Aurbere
05.17.2012 , 07:45 PM | #52
Plo Koon. Yes it's true. I am a fan of an almost unknown character. At least TCW is showing him more, but that's due to Filoni being a fan as well.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

Mordegrus
05.17.2012 , 07:52 PM | #53
I like Han Solo, because...
HE SHOT FIRST!!
“Equality is a lie…A myth to appease the masses. Simply look around and you will see the lie for what it is! There are those with power, those with the strength and will to lead. And there are those meant to follow—those incapable of anything but servitude and a meager, worthless existence.”