Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Republic Force users

TheConjurer
12.17.2011 , 07:33 PM | #1
I made my first character a few days ago, that being an IA. However I like to alt a lot in games so I wanted my first alt to be a force user, on the republic side that is. Now my question is: Are Jedi Consulars (more specifically, sages) as popular as the sorcerers on the empire side? I ask this cause I like both classes just about equally, however, I don't want to be part of a class that there is way to many of. Normally I wouldn't have a problem with being an overpopulated class, however, this is just the final way to decide.
DO THE IMPOSSIBLE, SEE THE INVISIBLE, ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWA!
(If you caught the reference then you get a cookie)

Zunzun
12.17.2011 , 09:12 PM | #2
According to swtorprogress, there are almost twice more sith inquisitors than jedi consulars. Don't know about the AC, but Sith inquisitor is the most mainstream basic class.

TheConjurer
12.17.2011 , 09:35 PM | #3
Also, can anyone whos played both (possibly beta players) give me their outtake on the class stories? (Without spoilers of course) Of course you don't have to be far through it, but i just have my worries as to Consular since my friend said the story sucked when he played it in beta.
DO THE IMPOSSIBLE, SEE THE INVISIBLE, ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWA!
(If you caught the reference then you get a cookie)

metroprimes
12.17.2011 , 10:16 PM | #4
i wasn't very pleased with the story for consular. i played one during the beta build and leveled to 17 before realizing i was pretty much just a librarian for the jedi order. their abilities also seemed unsatisfactory. i often went into battle saying things like, "PEBBLE POWER". i just felt like the class was a joke.