Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which Server has the worst community?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Which Server has the worst community?

flyersfan
05.07.2012 , 01:48 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by GreckoTempest View Post
Master Zhar Lestin ...horrible. max of 50 people on fleet ever.
Population doesn't make a bad community. 50 people also isn't that bad. There's much worse out there.

The worst I'v experienced is Ven Zallow. There were just so many rude, anti-social non-RPers on that server that I just couldn't handle it. I tried it twice and left before level 25 both times.

DeezTheHut
05.07.2012 , 07:12 AM | #12
I play on "The Fatman - Republic" and I would have to agree that it is pretty bad. The only thing that makes up for all the immature players and trolls is having a mature active guild.

verymediocre
05.07.2012 , 09:05 AM | #13
Wait, what's wrong with Mind Trick?

I have characters on both sides there and, barring the occasional pain in the arse (a constant in any game) I've met mostly helpful, friendly, amusing people in my time there.

Really, the only bad experience I've had was when I made the mistake of making an alt on Fatman. I've yet to log in without getting trolled, harassed, or snarked at in under twenty minutes. I usually find all of it hilarious, but man, they aren't even creative about it!

Hyryu
05.07.2012 , 11:21 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by ZirusZero View Post
Mind trick has a horrible community? Must play Empire then. Anyways, Imperial fatman has my vote.
I think Mind Trick Rep side is great. I could see how people may not t like the Imp side. I have played them many a time in PVP and a lot of them just trash talk and QQ
Shadow Lands (MT OG!)
- Hiryu (50 Focus/Vig Guardian)
- Valtari (47 Watchman Sent)
- Valiz (23 Sage)

otterscrubber
05.07.2012 , 02:20 PM | #15
Perhaps a better question is what is a good server with a cool community? I'd like to know where to go when they allow server transfers. PvP is non existent on the pvp server I am on. I ganked a sentinel once as he was just finishing a tough fight, almost by accident. Other than that, not a single pvp encounter since I started playing the game that was not in a war zone.

Currently on the Shadowtown server, it's not a bad server, but not a lot of activity.
This internet could be a nicer place, let's start here.
Whatever you read in my posts, I actually really like SWTOR

Darth_Eminok
05.07.2012 , 02:33 PM | #16
Ajunta Pall.... so horrible..... geraghhhooohhh.....

William
exterminates
little
liars,
nuke
Ord Mandtell
terribly...
REALLY....
Job
under
sickness
tab/shift,
get
out
there for
2 mins,
kill
eerie
egg
pete
on
underdog
tours with
trolls.
<---LEGION OF SHADOWS--->
"Your future lies with us."
http://legionofshadowsguild.enjin.com/home

Cauadi
05.07.2012 , 04:35 PM | #17
Have u ever been on Ki-Ka Kren? its rare to see more then 20 people on the fleet... D=
A easy kill is easy money, easy money is a happy bounty hunter

BlueFromMoon
05.07.2012 , 09:31 PM | #18
Fatman's is really bad. Cant wait to play Elder Scroll Online, Just this forum is just so overwhelwing by negativity.

Deamor
05.07.2012 , 11:39 PM | #19
But how can any server have a bad community? I mean, we don't have a LFG - tool in the game ruining it so communities should be awesome, right?
▔▔▔▔▔╲╱▔▔▔▔▔
The Red Eclipse - EU

CaptRavenous
05.08.2012 , 12:48 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptianFordo View Post
For the longest time, I've always thought it was Mindtrick. After so many of the obnoxious WoW-players (not all are bad, but quite a few are) got bored and went to play other games, it seems the community is at least tolerable. So what's the forum's take on this, which server do you think has the worst community?
Yours.
BEGEREN COLONY ROLE PLAY SERVER - west coast