Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Leveling

Charell
05.06.2012 , 03:42 PM | #1
Hi! im not really that new, but i do need help. i always quest on a planet and never finish the planet on the right level! for instance i started Taris at level 32, i did all of the quests there( minus one or two heroics) and ended the planet at level 34. I need help! any pointers on how to gain xp and leveling advice?
Jedi Covenent: The Sohn Legacy
Charell SW, Dareo BH , Elleona SI Raliceh JC, Ellensohn RT, Le'pold SM
The Fatman: Coolestjediever JK Ebon Hawk: IA

DbDBear
05.06.2012 , 04:06 PM | #2
Well I really can not help you with Empire Specifics as I play Republic but the same general principal does apply two Republic and Empire alike.
Complete ALL planet and Class quests as well as the Bonus Quests and Area Quests. Always check to see if a Planet has a Bonus Series and at what Level it is available. Most are after you do all of the Planet Quests but some require further Leveling and then a return to do the Bonus Series.

Rvlion
05.06.2012 , 04:16 PM | #3
I really think that you fail to complete all the quests on the Planet.
Taris for example had my intense hatred because of the LONG never ending questline. Both from class quests, losers who need your help because them are stupid, but alsof the neverending bonus questline were 1 finished quest results into at least 2 new quest givers. I suggest looking in every taxi exit on the planets... In general those places have the most quest givers.
World: The Red Eclips - Guild: Rage
- Dra'Lion the Sith Marauder
- Ro'Lion the Sith Sorcerror

MidichIorian
05.06.2012 , 04:31 PM | #4
I have one char on which I've never played an FP or PvP'ed but I'm still constantly two levels over the estimated level for the planet missions. Not sure what you're doing wrong but you should in practive always out-level the missions as long as you do the majority of solo misisons. Try some space missions, they give a good deal of EXP for very little effort and they're easy as hell until you unlock the last ones.