Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Locking up in space

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

mhaas
05.02.2012 , 08:18 PM | #1
I am locking up at all transitions; ie, flying to Taris, then when you click on the door so that you see the transition to the planet, and then leaving the ship to be on the planet, The first 2 are annoying, if I restart I complete the transition, the last one is a problem, My toon is stuck and can not leave her ship. Help?

Conveeyor
05.02.2012 , 08:21 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello mhaas,

Only to make sure: You do not have by any chance pending mission rewards blinking in the upper right corner of your screen? Most times the interaction with the ships door can be blocked if there are mission rewards not claimed.

Thank you for a reply in advance.

Conveeyor | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

mhaas
05.02.2012 , 08:41 PM | #3
I do not. This is a new problem. I have not had this problem with my other toon on this computer. I think I will log on to him and see if he has the same issues. This was not a problem when I transferred from the starting zone to the Republic fleet and hence to Corisant. It has show up only since I left Corisant.

Conveeyor
05.02.2012 , 09:37 PM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello again,

Please inform us about the outcome with your other character. For the first one we would like to know if it is still possible for you to move to the Republic Fleet? It can also be that you have to use the ship's holoterminal first after you have arrived on Taris the first time. A missing step on a class mission can also prevent you from using your ship's door.

Thank you for your patience.

Conveeyor | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

mhaas
05.05.2012 , 06:25 AM | #5
Other toon is fine, but I have not tried to go to off Tarsis yet. I will see if the stuck toon can go somewhere else besides Tarsis.

mhaas
05.05.2012 , 08:25 AM | #6
My toon is completely stuck. she can not exit her spaceship anywhere. help!!!!!

Mandiaru
05.05.2012 , 08:42 AM | #7 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings mhaas,

Could you please tell me whether you have already tried to use the repair function directly from your launcher? In case you have not, I would like to kindly ask you to run the said function by clicking on the cogwheel symbol in the lower left corner of the launcher and then choosing the repair function after logging in.

You might have to run it multiple times in order to see an improvement.

Should your issue still persist afterwards I request that you submit a ticket so that we will be able to investigate your issue adequately. Unfortunately I cannot give you a specific time frame on when we will get back in contact with you after reviewing your report but rest assured we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Until then I would like to ask you for your patience in this case until you hear back from us.

mhaas, thank you for your understanding and please excuse any inconvenience.
Mandiaru | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support