Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Light-Side IA or BH

Vazorath
12.17.2011 , 02:12 AM | #1
I want to try out a Empire class and I have to play light-side no matter what because my real-life morals/emotions will interfere if I try to be a jerk. So far I am stuck between trying BH or IA, which do you guys think has a better story + Light-Side choices?

Thanks!
1/18/12 - Fail Day - Ilum

krekka
12.17.2011 , 02:26 AM | #2
well both have great stories main (IA Op) and ive played a little BH and from what i see being a nice IA is kinda hard sometimes since ur starting companion kaliyo will just lose all interest in u. Not to sure about Mako but she seems like a more light sided character. (Correct me if im wrong)

Damethian
12.17.2011 , 02:54 AM | #3
Mako usually approves of light sided choices in my experience with her. So if you're worried about your starting companion's approval rating, BH is a good choice. When my beta run ended, I found myself sitting in the Neutral zone for LS/DS though, sometimes the DS choice just makes more fiscal sense.

PantheraMorag
12.17.2011 , 09:33 AM | #4
Some of the IA "light" choices are basically "let's kill them fast instead of slow". Especially the Durmund Kass side mission about the slaves taking over the statue was hard for me to do, because I had no option to help the slaves or resolve it peacefully.

Can't say anything about BH, I've only tried it to level 3, and did not like the assassination/bounty hunter focus.

I have the same thing as you, I can't play evil or take advantage of people/NPCs, so I wasn't really planning on playing imperial at all, but I fell in love with the IA game play and her voice during the beta.
My biggest wish is to have this droid: MSE-6-series repair droid as a pet!

PantheraMorag
12.17.2011 , 09:36 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by krekka View Post
well both have great stories main (IA Op) and ive played a little BH and from what i see being a nice IA is kinda hard sometimes since ur starting companion kaliyo will just lose all interest in u. Not to sure about Mako but she seems like a more light sided character. (Correct me if im wrong)

Kaiyo has no problem with light side choices, I play pure light side and gain loads of affection with her. I play a light side IA with an authority problem and a snarky attitude, And that gains influence with Kaliyo every time.
My biggest wish is to have this droid: MSE-6-series repair droid as a pet!

Vazorath
12.17.2011 , 02:46 PM | #6
Meh, I will just play both! ...
1/18/12 - Fail Day - Ilum