Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't continue story quest D:

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Can't continue story quest D:
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

RaitoninG
05.05.2012 , 03:03 AM | #1
Hi pls help

I was doing my class quest called unthinkable alliance for my jedi sentinel when this occured. I finished everything on the fortress and was heading back to tython to speak with the jedi council with Lord scourge as my companion. However, when i pressed on the council's door, it took a very long time to load and didn't respond. Tried twice so I decided to reset the quest in hopes it would solve the problem. However, it caused more problems instead. In the end, I lost scourge as my companion and I had to open a door in the fortress which was the first part of the quest. I decided to head back to the fortress but the system didn't allow me to as it says "error, i'm not allowed to go thr" I don't know how else I can complete my quest. Also, I have all my other companions except scourge. Much appreciated if u all can help me solve this problem of mine so i can continue the storyline thanks.

Regards
Max

Mandiaru
05.05.2012 , 03:17 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings RaitoninG,

I'm am really sorry to hear that you are having issues with a class mission. However, in case you haven't already done so I would like to ask you to submit a ticket via the in game tool. Please make sure to provide as much information as possible and be as detailled as you can.

While I would like to give you a certain time frame on when we will get back in touch with you after receiving your help request, I cannot give you a specific time window. However, rest assured we will contact you as soon as possible.

For the moment I would like to ask you for some patience whilst we investigate the issue after receiving the ticket.

Thank you.
Mandiaru | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

RaitoninG
05.05.2012 , 08:02 AM | #3
HI

I have already sent the ticket using my sentinel. However, something bugs me coz after I sent it brings me to a loading screen that doesnt load after a long time. Happened once before when i was typing the ticket halfway, but since it loaded so long I decided to off the programme and on it again. Currently happens now again but Im waiting to see if it loads to something. So I'm not to sure if my ticket has been sent :/. But yup! Thanks so much for helping!!!

Yup Ill be patient lol.
THANKS

Mandiaru
05.05.2012 , 08:15 AM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings again,

I would like to take the opportunity to confirm that we received your ticket as far as I can see. For this reason I would like to kindly ask you to remain patient until our agents will get in contact with you after investigating your issue (as I said in my previous post).

Could you please clarify about which loading screen you are referring to? Do you mean the login loading screen or the one you get after submitting an ingame report?

Howsoever, thank you for your patience and understanding, RaitoninG.
Mandiaru | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

RaitoninG
05.05.2012 , 09:24 AM | #5

It's the type of loading screen u see when u like exit your ship to a new planet and such I believe. One with the loading bar. It stucks at 1/4 :/. But I suppose that is not much a problem I hope. Haha.

sincerely thanks for helping