Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PVP Grind and low server pop

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
PVP Grind and low server pop

kance
05.01.2012 , 08:02 AM | #1
I am sure Bioware isn't trying to run customers off, but jesus guys look at what a new player faces coming in right now.

Leveling is a blast , but MMO's are based on end game for any kind of longevity in the game. When you get to end game and o look there's 20 people on the fleet at peak time really? Combine servers, offer free or paid transfers or somthing this is ridiculas.

If you want us to grind pvp then give me one damn grind Valor or Commendations not both. it's complete overkill. I am valor rank 77 on one toon and 65 on another. If you all don't do somthing you are going to lose subs and i do enjoy the game it is great, but these are two problems that will drive players away.

BobaPro
05.02.2012 , 09:56 PM | #2
I agree 100%. My server has a low population and now even the most active players are leaving because we can't get one warzone in a night of playing. Several of my friends have said they are dropping subscription when d3 comes out because of the low server pop.

GhoXen
05.02.2012 , 09:59 PM | #3
Keep on kicking the horse. There are pages of threads on low population, and BioWare has already replied about upcoming transfers.

Make more, please.

x_Boots_x
05.02.2012 , 10:09 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by GhoXen View Post
Keep on kicking the horse. There are pages of threads on low population, and BioWare has already replied about upcoming transfers.

Make more, please.
To "begin with Xfers by Summer" is not good enough, BW is killing this game with low pop, this is the moment they will look back when this game collapses (FTP).

If you care about the success of this game, we need to prod BW till they act.
The Sith Code:
Peace is a lie. There is only... passion, Through passion, I gain... strength.
Through strength, I gain... power, Through power, I gain... victory.
Through victory... my chains are broken.

Puppup
05.02.2012 , 10:26 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by GhoXen View Post

Make more, please.
Perhaps you should walk in their shoes.

Use the whip in the homestretch..