Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Knight Final Story Quest Bug? (Possible spoilers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Jedi Knight Final Story Quest Bug? (Possible spoilers)

04.30.2012 , 11:58 AM | #1
I went to do the final quest of the Jedi Knight story this morning (at least what I think/hope is the final quest) to kill the Emperor in Chapter 3 and I believe it bugged out on me. I made it all the way to the Emperor and began the fight (I am lvl 50 Sent with most of teh Battlemaster gear) thinking it would be easy. I jump into the fight and am tearing him apart (had him to about 50% health in about 30 seconds while I had almost full health) then all of a sudden, I am dead. Now, I am thinking that a 1 hit kill attack is kind of cheap, but I figure I will try it again, so I respawned, but the emperor was gone and the quest marker was still on the map. I tried everything to get him to respawn. I killed myself, quit the game, left the area, and nothing. Finally after about 10 minutes, he randomly attacked me again and once again one shotted me.

Is this quest bugged or do I just have awful luck? Has anyone else had this problem? I put in a ticket to get it fixed but haven't had time to try any of the solutions yet. Seriously weak if he does have a 1 shot kill attack, as I soloed 95% of the quest.

04.30.2012 , 12:21 PM | #2
I'm pretty sure it's bugged because when I went to do it on Saturday as soon as I attacked him, the emperor multiplied into a large mob and my targeting kept switching between them randomly. When I finally killed him, there were quest markers over all of there heads as they continued to jump across the room, then they all disappeared and there was no emperor to talk to. Had to leave the area and re-enter to get him to reappear.

04.30.2012 , 12:37 PM | #3
The key is interupt him when he is doing his casting. He has a skill that is a 1 shot kill pretty much that you need to interupt, cant remember the name of it. He is on like a 5 min spawn timer