Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

larger issues to fix

Battlepong
04.30.2012 , 11:42 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Scorpassailant View Post
I see nothing wrong with this if people are just getting together and rerolling on another server. I know it sucks for those who don't want to reroll but transfers are coming.
There is definitely nothing wrong with moving servers I am a full believer that we all pay our $15 so we should play the game how we like. But the big problem was is that Bioware patted the servers on population spreading out players to thin and refuse to integrate servers to deal with the population and economy problem. As for server transfers the Q&A states it all how Bioware feels about it.

Quote: Originally Posted by Battlepong View Post
If you read the quote from Bioware on their standpoint the servers are healthy. Secondly it has to do with retention I play on over for servers and I have had probably 30 personnel that have canceled their subscriptions.

This is from the Q&A

Arymono: When will character transfers be available for everybody?

Dallas DickinsonWe will be rolling out our Character Transfer Service in early summer. First we’ll have some targeted free transfers from/to specific servers, but that will be followed with a broader system where you can either take advantage of free promotional transfers to specific servers or paid transfers to the server of your choice. We know everyone has more questions about character transfer, and we’ll reveal more details closer to the launch date.

DrakeAssaShin: What is being done to address low population servers?

Dallas DickinsonThe Character Transfer Service, as mentioned above, will be offering free transfers from/to specific servers. This should allow the most motivated players to get onto a higher population server.

Battlepong
04.30.2012 , 11:44 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by KaptainPlanet View Post
Add-ons should be enabled it brings flavor to the game. Let's you customize your game play to the fullest while letting the devs focus on real concerns such as Sever transfers.

Now add-ons wont save this game at this time. The main issue is logging onto fleet seeing only 1 or 2 players in the area. I've played my share of MMO's and not even the crappiest of F2P games had this low of a server population. Late summer is to little to late and mergers need to come now.

bring it :P
It is not necessarily the add-ons saving the game, as reviving the community activity in the game.

Noviru
04.30.2012 , 12:07 PM | #13
Hello everyone,

We ask that threads made in the Customer Service forum be restricted to those seeking assistance either with their accounts or getting into the game. For better understanding of what should be posted in the Customer Service forum, please be sure to read the FAQ stickied to this forum, as we will be closing this thread.

If you would like to continue this discussion, please use the original thread that is available in our Suggestion Box:

Star Wars the Old Republic needs help

Thank you.