Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Feeling just a bit ripped off!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Feeling just a bit ripped off!

Lergash
04.27.2012 , 02:14 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Naugor View Post
Hello everyone,

As you have probably seen already in the 1.2.0c Patch Notes, we were able to address this:
  • World Event
    Jeelvic the Jawa will no longer take more DNA samples than intended for purchases.

We have reached out to many of you that had been affected and made us aware. For those of you who have lost DNA samples in this way prior to the fix being implemented, we would ask you to please contact us again.

Please open a ticket with the following information:
  • Keyword: Jupiter - DNA samples
  • Character name:
  • Server name:
  • Name of item you purchased:
  • The date and time of the item purchased:
This is to ensure your request reaches our restoration team and is dealt with as soon as possible.

Thank you for your co-operation.
If your ticket was closed, submit a new one following the directions above.
IA* I wouldn't venture out there fellas. This sniper's got talent.

Nuggzmom
04.27.2012 , 02:19 PM | #12
Hey thanks a lot. I have the most trouble searching forums for info. ....think of applying for CSR? Got more help from you than I did them.

Lergash
04.27.2012 , 02:31 PM | #13
No problem. Good luck.
IA* I wouldn't venture out there fellas. This sniper's got talent.

Nuggzmom
04.30.2012 , 11:05 AM | #14
Well, that post may have been there but I am still being told no that it can't be verified, obviously because of the csr that took week n half to fix nonexistent mail issue. So yeah, I am still feeling ripped off. Have game for couple weeks n game rips me off. WHY would I pay to play a game that cheats and the company knows it cheats and doesn't offer any kind of solution other than to tell me they can't verify. The way I see it, if it happens once, it will happen again and I see no point to this. From a business aspect, its ridiculous. From a customer standpoint its unacceptable. If Boiware feels that it don't need paying customers, I wish them luck, but I REFUSE to pay to be cheated.

Fierabras
04.30.2012 , 11:19 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Nuggzmom View Post
Well, that post may have been there but I am still being told no that it can't be verified, obviously because of the csr that took week n half to fix nonexistent mail issue. So yeah, I am still feeling ripped off. Have game for couple weeks n game rips me off. WHY would I pay to play a game that cheats and the company knows it cheats and doesn't offer any kind of solution other than to tell me they can't verify. The way I see it, if it happens once, it will happen again and I see no point to this. From a business aspect, its ridiculous. From a customer standpoint its unacceptable. If Boiware feels that it don't need paying customers, I wish them luck, but I REFUSE to pay to be cheated.
Be persistent. I was told the same thing on some epic loot that we could not loot and eventually disappeared. I took screenshot, saved all my CS conversations and finally got someone who spent more then 2 seconds on the issue and resolved it for me, it just took 8 weeks of screaming non stop. The CS here is absolute **** and for the most part is the reason I will be unsubing. I can deal with bugs if the CS dept didnt add insult to injury in 99% of the time.

seallone
04.30.2012 , 11:29 AM | #16
Thant's why sever's are empty. and lots and lots of people have left the game, they are that bad...
LVL 50 sorc 6 LVL 20's

Nuggzmom
04.30.2012 , 11:32 AM | #17
It will do no good, have been told no 3 times so far. Bioware CSR's do not read the whole ticket, they see a word and assign an auto reply to it.
This is done so they can reach thier "quota" on how many tickets they take care of per hour. If they don't keep up they get fired. That is the way these things work. So they will take any shortcut available. The first one I got obviously wanted to pass the buck. The fact that it took 10 days to answer says how many tickets there actually are. If Bioware wants to put out thier glitched game and hire people for customer service who dont care that is the way they are gonna run thier biz. I tried calling and get phone menu hell and then get hung up on, no way to even talk to anyone. Like I said, no reason to pay to be ripped off, just wish the government would quit letting these guys sell unfinished products full of glitches. Paying customers should not have to do thier beta testing.

Muertepk
04.30.2012 , 11:44 AM | #18
the issue was resolved in a patch.....if you had the issue arise AFTER the patch than something smells funny.
if it happened pre patch and then bioware corrected the issue, and you are still getting the runaround.....

if i were you i would call them on the phone.

but i too fear that due to a really poor csr service that i wont be adding a new sub to my time as others here have said.

in my case it was a accidental purchase that was supposed to be fixed months ago, but somehow they forgot to add one of those "are you really sure?" pop up windows to skill trainers, and thus i lag purchased speeder 3 well before i wanted to spend that amount of credits.

my reply from csr? sorry we cannot refund the license.

same basic issue as the OP , bug known acknowledged by bioware as a issue and then it is fixed and noted as fixed in patch notes. but i run into the same damn issue as hundreds of others and i lose hundreds of thousands of credits, im not asking for the world im asking for the same damn issue hundreds of other players had then the company fixed but overlooked a few vendors. all i want is the credits back and you can remove the stupid not useful over priced not something i would ever pay that much for such a small% no way no how.

so yeha bioware can look to the really poor CSR's as a reason people would rather go play something else than deal with repeated issues and rude csrs ignorance is bliss i guess...

have fun playing folks!

Nuggzmom
04.30.2012 , 11:58 AM | #19
I know it seems more like Customer Diservice. Nothing makes a customer feel better than to be called a LIAR in a roundabout way as...we are unable to verify... but hey...when my sub is done so am I. Will just know next time before buying a game I look to see who makes it. 60 for game and the 15 for first month def not a good deal for this kind of frustration.