Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Legacy Buff unlocks - possible bug...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Legacy Buff unlocks - possible bug...

AilsaH
04.29.2012 , 10:06 PM | #1
So, upon completion of Chapter 2 of a class, you unlock the buff so that all your characters of the same faction gets them. I have unlocked the Bounty Hunter, Sith Inquisitor, and Sith Warrior buffs so of course I expect to have those apply whenever I use my class buff. However, I have never played an Imperial Agent - but I also receive the Coordination buff when use my class buff. Basically I get all 4 Imperial class buffs when I use my buff but I don't think I should be getting Coordination since I have never even created an Imperial Agent.

Bug or what?

Zocat
04.29.2012 , 10:17 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by AilsaH View Post
So, upon completion of Chapter 2 of a class, you unlock the buff so that all your characters of the same faction gets them. I have unlocked the Bounty Hunter, Sith Inquisitor, and Sith Warrior buffs so of course I expect to have those apply whenever I use my class buff. However, I have never played an Imperial Agent - but I also receive the Coordination buff when use my class buff. Basically I get all 4 Imperial class buffs when I use my buff but I don't think I should be getting Coordination since I have never even created an Imperial Agent.

Bug or what?
It's crossfaction as well (you said "all your characters of the same faction gets them").
Do you have a smuggler?

JWagner
04.29.2012 , 10:40 PM | #3
Knight = Warrior Buff
Consular = Inquisitor Buff
Smuggler = Agent Buff
Trooper = Bounty Hunter Buff

and vice versa
this is why i'm trying to spread out my classes imp side & rep side while i finish up my leveling, so when i get 4 50s, I'll have each buff.
█||||||||()█≡(█████The Ebon Hawk (RP)█████►
Drayson Jedi Guardian | Ree'ki Gunslinger
Dinaya Sith Sorcerer | Dalina Powertech

Hyfy
04.29.2012 , 10:40 PM | #4
As the person above me stated if you've made and worked on a smuggler then when you are on your Imp characters you will get the smuggler equivelant which is [drum roll]............ The agent.
US. ARMY Military Police Corps

Sarcasm, a bodies natural defense against stupid

AilsaH
04.30.2012 , 08:33 AM | #5
Thanks for all the replies! Yes, I also have a level 50 Smuggler so that explains it!