Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which classes have a Lightsaber throw?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Which classes have a Lightsaber throw?

Avicii
12.16.2011 , 09:53 PM | #1
I have a quick question. I know that Jugs/Guard have a lightsaber throw, but does the SI/JC or any other LS user have any ability like that? Knew at one point the took it about from on AC just curious.

I thought I saw a stream of a shadow in beta doing a LS throwing move?

KaiLunn
12.17.2011 , 06:26 AM | #2
Sentinels and Marauders both have two saber throws of sorts. They are limited to 10m. One does okay damage and provides a healing debuff on the target. The other is an execute move that requires the target to be at or below 20% health, iirc. (Might be something else, but 20% sticks in my head.)

-Kai-Lunn
People, including me, will complain about anything. If BioWare sent us all $100 in thanks for playing TOR, inevitably someone would complain about how the bill was folded or if it was new enough to include the lastest anti-forgery options. That said, I prefer mine folded in half, and with all the neat bells and whistles.

kevshootit
12.17.2011 , 10:14 AM | #3
"clairvoyant strike," the top tier skill for infiltration shadows "looks" like an AWESOME light-saber throw,

but sadly, its a melee attack, u basically throw your light-saber at a guy right in front of you. still confused why they didn't make it 10m, or switch it with another shadow ranged attack, esp considering all of the shadows that don't really like the other lackluster animations..

that one was EPIC looking... but still melee