Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I don't have the folder to find where my customized ui is.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
I don't have the folder to find where my customized ui is.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sivenom
04.26.2012 , 04:53 PM | #1
I looked over different instructions on how to get there, but I just don't *have* the folders. I have tried looking for the Local folder (running windows 7) by going to C:\Users\AppData and C:\Users\<username>\ But i don't have a local folder to find the rest. I've looked almost everywhere on my computer and I know as fact I've saved this UI multiple times.

I really want to give my UI to my bf but since I can't FIND it, I can't share it. Nor can I get anyone else's because I can't find where to put it. Where can it be?
All assassins had a full-length mirror in their rooms, because it would be a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you were badly dressed. -- Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." -- Terry Pratchett

Smaois
04.26.2012 , 04:55 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Sivenom,

The folder may be hidden.

Did you allow for hidden folders to be visible?

Smaois | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

TangledDruid
04.26.2012 , 04:57 PM | #3
AppData is a hidden folder. Its location is on C:\Users\<username>\AppData.

Try clicking start, and typing out %APPDATA% in the search box and hit enter.
Or type it in the address bar in any folder you have open.

Sivenom
04.26.2012 , 05:01 PM | #4
I found it after showing hidden; didn't know it was!
Thanks a lot!
All assassins had a full-length mirror in their rooms, because it would be a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you were badly dressed. -- Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." -- Terry Pratchett

Smaois
04.27.2012 , 06:32 AM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Sivenom View Post
I found it after showing hidden; didn't know it was!
Thanks a lot!
Greetings Sivenom,

I am glad to hear you were able to find the folder(and file)!

If there is anything else that we may be able to assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Smaois | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support