Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

StarWars Games - What do you else play ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
StarWars Games - What do you else play ?

04.22.2012 , 04:40 PM | #131
Knights Of The Old Republic and Force Unleashed 1 and 2.

04.24.2012 , 06:22 PM | #132
Well X-Wing made quite the impression on my young mind back in the day , Kotor was brilliant , Kotor 2 was not bad really , Unleashed was meh...alright i suppose , Unleashed 2 gets brownie points for Ralph Mcquarrie costume , Battlefront 1&2 both good , Empire at War is cool . And honoured mentions are the Dark Forces (I played) and Shadows of the Empire (I owned once... ), last but not leasted Commandos

04.27.2012 , 01:16 AM | #133
Still waiting on a Jedi Knight 4. Ah well!
In the Imperial Army, it takes more courage to retreat than to advance.

04.27.2012 , 02:46 AM | #134
played wow before ,playstation3 & more .Swtor is great nice graphics

04.27.2012 , 04:11 AM | #135
Kotor 1 and 2!
Battlefront II
Star Wars Empires at war
Republic Commando

04.29.2012 , 09:17 AM | #136
2. Star Wars unleashed
3. SW battlegrounds
4. SW Battlefront
7. SWG

04.29.2012 , 10:59 AM | #137
All I play is all the newer ones. 10-11 years old at most. I've never really shined to the star ships types. Here's the list of past-played ones:
Dark forces II: Jedi knight.
Dark forces II: Jedi knight II: Jedi Outcast
Dark forces II: Jedi knight III: Jedi academy
Battlefront II. (can't SWTOR make space combat like that?)
And last that comes to mind.. A strategy game, one of the best of it's kind... Kicks that knock-off "empire at war's" butt!
I love making levels, and stories. Made a few battleground missions of KOTOR, about revan, the mandalorian wars, telos, and all ending with the bonus and challenge levels: BATTLE OF BOTHAWUI, and BATTLE OF ALDERAAN. it's fun, on Bothawui having 1/5 of forces compared to the empire, and the empire using infinite resources, and on alderaan, having only a small squad of Havoc squad and Jedi to fight the endless waves a sith, liberating the Capitol, and taking over the orbital cannon battlefield (like in warzones).
Sorry for babbling, just talking how awesome it was.
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!

04.29.2012 , 01:43 PM | #138
Ive played:
-BattleFront Squadren
-Battlefront 1&2
-Star Wars Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars Force Unleashed 1 and 2
-Star Wars Kinect

Moslty All star wars games are the best!

04.30.2012 , 07:50 PM | #139
Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2 are always amazing. The lego star wars was kinda fun also. The force unleashed and revenge of the sith are a must play.
The Shadowlands Server

05.03.2012 , 08:36 AM | #140
Played most of the SW games that have been released on PC and console.

My summary of favourites:

JK Academy with Movie Battles II mod - great online multiplayer squad based fun

X-Wing, TIE Fighter, X-wing vs TIE Fighter - such fond memories. My nephew is always asking me when the new one is coming out also why haven't they made an Elite type free roam trading space game yet?

Empire at War/Forces of Corruption - great! though I made a custom galactic map that removed the consortium from the game (I liked the xtra Rebel n Empire units but didnt like the Consortium units at all)

LEGO Star Wars - good simple fun to play with younger family members

SWG - I played this on and off during from launch to shut down. I was not hardcore enough to really suffer from CU / NGE changes. I really miss my yacht which was so decked out it could've been in a SW version of "MTV Cribs" or summink. Really do miss it

Played a lot of other titles but the above really stand out in my book.

SOMEONE make that SW space trading game. Please.