Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

asia pacific transfer

jewjitsu
04.25.2012 , 12:31 AM | #1
Since the dead line for transfers has been and gone, all the poeple including myself who didnt recieve emails. or the option didnt appear on our account, even though we quialified by all your standards. Contacting the non-existent customer service deptartment and never recieveing replies.

Will we actually still be able to transfer or in the future will there be paid character transfers?
Will there thread actually recieve any awnsers?

<Aussie>

ChuangTzu
04.25.2012 , 01:43 AM | #2
I did get response to my thread but only to say they had received my ticket.
"Words are for conveying ideas, but when the ideas are understood, you forget the words. How I would love to talk to someone who's forgotten all the words!" Chuang Tzu

Bomyne
04.25.2012 , 01:46 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by jewjitsu View Post
Since the dead line for transfers has been and gone, all the poeple including myself who didnt recieve emails. or the option didnt appear on our account, even though we quialified by all your standards. Contacting the non-existent customer service deptartment and never recieveing replies.

Will we actually still be able to transfer or in the future will there be paid character transfers?
It's been confirmed that a paid transfer system is in the works, but it's no where near ready yet. Check the Dev tracker
"Sometimes, The obvious choice is the wrong choice."

Shinigami_Josh
04.25.2012 , 02:07 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by jewjitsu View Post

Call them; much better response i was informed that the issue (in my case same situation) was escalated and there are a few and they will be dealt with after all the current pending transfers are finished.