Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Warzone Disconnects.

veyl
02.07.2012 , 11:58 AM | #1
Lately I've been DC'ing only from Warzones and it has become a real issue. (mostly because I don't get a cent of Valor for the entire game I was just playing in)

Information coming INTO the system is fine, the game still plays out on my screen as if I'm not lagging. However, I cannot move or use any abilities and my latency will skyrocket into the 50k mark before I DC out.

It should be noted: This only occurs in warzones and I've never dc'd at any other point during the game while leveling or raiding. (My latency is 27-34 consistently, even in Ilum during a peak battle) It's just warzones.

veyl
02.07.2012 , 04:25 PM | #2
Anyone else having this issue? NY OoL here.

djschmidt
02.07.2012 , 04:33 PM | #3
I also have this issue, and it is very frustrating. The game will be running fine, no lag, then all of the sudden it just quits out with no error messages or anything. It only happens in WZs. I have posted before about this issue and no one said anything.

boatracer
02.07.2012 , 04:48 PM | #4
I thought I had a handle on my DC's, that is until today after the patch.

I DC'd 6 times within a hour trying to do the dailes on Ilum. I was in a full ops group and it was DC after DC for the people in the group.

I used to care, but don't anymore. I also used to believe BW when they said it was a problem on my end, which it wasn't.

Since getting SWTOR here's what I've added to my comp to get the game to run right, and it runs exactly the same as it did the day I downloaded it and changed any of my hardware.

Went from a 550W psu to 975W.
Went from 8 Gigs of ram to 16 Gigs.
Added a Corsair liquied cooling system.
Added a Kingston Hyper X memory cooler.
Added another XFX 6870 Black Edition video card.

Don't buy on to the BW crap that it's your computer. The fact is they were sold a load of BS by the Hero engine designers and they bought it. That engine is best suited to run a game like pong, not a game of this magnitude.

You may also hear that you are one of the very few that are having issues, more BS. If there was only a small minority that were having issues, then why won't BW refund thier money and let them go away? The fact is, it's not a small minority, it's a large minority and BW knows it.

The game is broken, end of story.

ThreeGuts
02.07.2012 , 04:48 PM | #5
The game has crashed on me twice today during the middle of two warzones. It's frustrating, especially since I was winning both before it suddenly froze and crashed. I have never had this problem before until this patch.

veyl
02.10.2012 , 06:28 PM | #6
Yeah, Still having this issue. Same symptoms. Random DC's from ONLY warzones.

Alericus
03.19.2012 , 02:29 PM | #7
I have this, often on a winning team....somewhat suspicious
Alaricus
"Through Strength I Gain Power!"

Ruhkus
04.24.2012 , 11:20 PM | #8
Just lost two victories because of this crap, and its always towards the end of the match.