Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Free transfer name change

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

IranicusSWTOR
04.24.2012 , 08:48 AM | #1
I did my transfer and then renamed my toons, But it named them wrong, My warriors name should be Iranicus and my Assasins name should be Shaminaka, any help would be appreciated
A Perfect Circle
PVE | West Coast | Casual | Aussie Vibe

IranicusSWTOR
04.24.2012 , 09:32 AM | #2
Bumpppy
A Perfect Circle
PVE | West Coast | Casual | Aussie Vibe

Cerimon
04.24.2012 , 09:55 AM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings IranicusSWTOR,

This is not an issue we can help with on the forum. Please submit an in-game support request ticket for further investigation and one of our agents will respond letting you know if a character rename is possible in your case.

Thank You for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Blockk
04.24.2012 , 12:43 PM | #4
I appreciated the Transfer of characters from a US server to the Australian Server
Thanks Bioware

My question is based on deleting characters off a server

I just want to delete a character off the US server but when I delete this character, I am sent to the beginning of Toon creation but remain on US server

so to get to my characters on the new server, I have to have a toon on the US server so I can switch, without the US toon, I have to create one. either way, I have a toon on US server

any help much appreciated

cheers
The enemy outnumber us a paltry three to one, good odds for any Jedi

Sleeplessfox
04.24.2012 , 03:02 PM | #5
@ above

it sends you back to create a character screen where you pick a faction first, just click the exit button (bottom left) unless your sceen is not set right or something and this is being cut off or maybe your just overlooking the button there. it will take you back tot he server selection screen, click the asia pacific tab and your g2g, no more US characters

Blockk
04.25.2012 , 01:55 AM | #6
Nice ...

I must have skimmed over that

Thanks heaps
The enemy outnumber us a paltry three to one, good odds for any Jedi