Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Green lockboxes have been robbed of credits!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Green lockboxes have been robbed of credits!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Tedori
04.21.2012 , 07:28 AM | #1
Since the application of 1.2 Legacy, lockboxes that are obtained through mission rewards and crew skills that provide CREDITS ONLY and are Premium grade (green item name) have not been rewarding the amount of credits commensurate with their level. The Standard grade lockboxes and the Prototype grade lockboxes both award the same amounts as the Standard and Prototype lockboxes prior to 1.2. The Premium grade lockboxes award an amount of credits that is far lower than what was previously provided. This might seem like a small thing, but with the economy already suffering in many ways, and with the recently implemented changes that are HEAVILY dependent on players' pocketbooks, this presents a very large problem to many players in the midst of their efforts to balance their play time that is purely for enjoyment with their efforts to scavenge profits.
The fact that this change seems to have affected only one discrete class of lockboxes makes it appear as though it was unintentional. Looking back through some forum threads I found a post from January by an individual who was stating this very same thing regarding lockboxes. Though I had not noticed this, perhaps this problem occurred previously and was corrected, but was resurrected during the recent patching upheaval. In any case, hopefully it will be rectified soon. Thank you for your time!

Beesodd
04.21.2012 , 07:59 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Tedori,

It appears that this is a bug, which we are investigating, as stated by Stephen Reid in this post.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience while we rectify this.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

InfidelObis
04.30.2012 , 11:55 AM | #3
(i posted on the wrong thread, couldn't figure out how to delete, sorry)