Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Funniest line in game?

Anysao
04.19.2012 , 05:51 AM | #481
Quote: Originally Posted by Kirameki View Post
Sith female warrior romance with Malavai Quinn

After Malavai Quinn finally shares his feelings for you :

Sith warrior : I thought I'd die of old age waiting around for you
Condering it's ol' Quinn, dying for old age is an understatement. That guy puts "ing" in "boring". (I'd day puts the "bor" in boring, but calling Someone actually sounds kinda cool...)
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!

CloudCastle
04.19.2012 , 07:36 AM | #482
Smuggler has so many funny lines, you could probably fill up this whole thread.

I'll try to be vague but just in case I'll put it in a spoiler tag:

Spoiler

I still can't figure out if he was being serious or sarcastic. His deadpan delivery was just perfect though.

Elladan
04.19.2012 , 07:48 AM | #483
Kaliyo Proposal:
Spoiler
The Ebon Hawk:
Roanim - Sith Juggernaut ; Casiee- Mercenary; Rossume - Jedi Guardian; V'eera - Sith Sorcerer (for the heals)

CloudCastle
04.19.2012 , 07:58 AM | #484
Another few smuggler ones I like.

Smuggler talking to a jedi during a holocall:

"Is there a special 'guilt' power in the Force? Jedi always make me feel like I'm talking to my mom."

And discussing the notorious gangster "Rogun the Butcher" with a jedi who was duped by him:

"You do realize they don't call him "'Rogun the cuddly defender of orphaned jedi, right?"

And on Voss, after being told by a very serious, upstanding Voss official that my smuggler lass will need a chaperone:

Smuggler: "Are you going to make sure I don't kiss any boys? Is hand-holding ok?"

Voss: "No."

Of course, the amount of trouble she does end up getting into on Voss makes that look like small potatoes.

spne
04.19.2012 , 08:12 AM | #485
Was questing in Alderaan when suddenly:

Kaliyo: "Only time i'm ever gonna be in a palace like this - ha! Makes you want to kick out the nobles and run around naked."
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies.
The man who never reads lives only one.
George R. R. Martin

Anysao
04.20.2012 , 02:15 PM | #486
Quote: Originally Posted by CloudCastle View Post
Another few smuggler ones I like.

Smuggler talking to a jedi during a holocall:

"Is there a special 'guilt' power in the Force? Jedi always make me feel like I'm talking to my mom."

And discussing the notorious gangster "Rogun the Butcher" with a jedi who was duped by him:

"You do realize they don't call him "'Rogun the cuddly defender of orphaned jedi, right?"

And on Voss, after being told by a very serious, upstanding Voss official that my smuggler lass will need a chaperone:

Smuggler: "Are you going to make sure I don't kiss any boys? Is hand-holding ok?"

Voss: "No."

Of course, the amount of trouble she does end up getting into on Voss makes that look like small potatoes.
WELLLL? what trouble did you get into? bet I can beat your times there.
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!

Anysao
04.21.2012 , 09:57 AM | #487
I know this has been said- but I finally get it.
Slavemaster: One more chirp out of you and...
Vette: Chirp! Chirp chirp chirp!
Slavemaster *activates slave collar*
Vette: Oww! Ok, no more chirps. You know I CAN do other animals.

Captain_Zone
04.21.2012 , 05:14 PM | #488
Ok, here is the full conversation between the smack talkin' Mandalorians on Tatooine:

Mando 1: You're full of it.
Mando 2: Nope.
Mando 1: You saw a Sand person without his mask on?
Mando 2: Yeah. One jumped me out in the wastes. I took him down and had a little peek.
Mando 1: So? What did you see? How'd he look?
Mando 2: Dead.

. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"

Patsilver
04.21.2012 , 09:39 PM | #489
Smuggler to a female Sith "I hope you got blisters all over your pale sithy feet"
I survived the Patch From Hell (9/24/2013) but my subscription didn't.

spne
04.21.2012 , 10:44 PM | #490
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies.
The man who never reads lives only one.
George R. R. Martin