Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

+0 everything for top healing (screenshot)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
+0 everything for top healing (screenshot)

YanksfanJP
04.17.2012 , 03:17 PM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by Catholicc View Post
Can't find the original thread so:
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/5520/50773366.jpg
Your team had almost 40 deaths. The other team had 1. You also had zero objective points.

I fail to see why you deserve anything. It's pretty obvious you weren't helping much, and were probably just healing yourself in a corner or near the starting area or something.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lexown View Post
This looks like he was probably way out in the back trying to heal up his teammates so he didn't get wrecked in two seconds. This makes him far enough away from the enemy that if the rest of his team dies he can run back to the area where his team spawns and get some backup.
Everyone on his team had multiple deaths, except him. He had none. The OP obviously just stood in a corner away from the fight and contributed nothing, which is probably why they got steamrolled in the first place.

This is obviously a troll thread.
I'm not arrogant. I'm just aware of my greatness.

Varicite
04.17.2012 , 03:28 PM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by Catholicc View Post
Can't find the original thread so:
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/5520/50773366.jpg
I see a picture where you are the "best" person on one of the most terrible teams I've ever seen. <.<

lol, they killed 1 person.

Ironically, your team got beaten so badly because it looks like the enemy team was HEALING even more than yours, and you guys couldn't kill them. I mean, just look at your teams' damage totals compared to theirs and it tells the whole story.

I see all THOSE healers walked away w/ 16 medals. You should really rethink your strategy next time. Like maybe directing your heals toward your teammates.
Quote: Originally Posted by JayPres View Post
Strap your digital dog to your digital roof and take your ideologies, lovely wife, and sweet little 8yr old girl to a PVE server where you fit best.