Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Any AC's that aren't frustraiting to play post 1.2?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Any AC's that aren't frustraiting to play post 1.2?

Livic
04.16.2012 , 08:36 AM | #21
I'm loving my Immortal Juggernaut! Had fun with him before patch, and I'm having fun with him after patch too!
Not even once.

CutlassJack
04.16.2012 , 08:49 AM | #22
My Vanguard feels alot more fun in 1.2. The improved animation times on things like Mortar Volley, explosive surge, etc, just make everything flow better and perkier.

Vagessel
04.16.2012 , 08:53 AM | #23
Definitely Marauders/Sentinels.

The damage mitigation and survivability rivals a fully specced/ geared tank while maintaining the greatest melee burst available. Execute was increased from 20-30% so if You see your health somewhere below 50% and those classes are in your vicinity don't bother - you're dead. Ravage is uninterruptible, I mean, from the perspective of my Marauder it's LoL fun. But I also like to play ranged, and the utter disparity is pretty glaring.

I'd like all classes to be equally good, not just the Paladin with greatest mitigation, survivability, burst and then everyone else which by comparison is just simply not as good.
I read that they had 1.7 million, but to be honest, I'm not the least bit concerned. I'm playing the game and having a ball.

In fact, the only time I realize that I'm not having fun is when I read these boards.

Mirandel
04.16.2012 , 02:19 PM | #24
On behalf of assassins I can say we are still OP...aghrr... I mean very playable
Seriously, after 1.2 I still can kill anything in PvE as easy as it was before. Need an easy class - roll your tankosin.

DarthPunitor
04.16.2012 , 08:43 PM | #25
im loving my merc, marauder, scoundrel, and operative, personally.
And most of the whiners are grav round/ tm spammers who dont know how to work with an actual rotation.
"Honor is a lie, a chain that wraps itself around those foolish enough to accept it and drags them down to defeat."
-Gauntlet of Kresh- -The Tai Legacy- -Subutai - Punitor - Machiavelli - Davikk - Orda- Guild Website - Sister Guild Site

Visue
04.16.2012 , 10:29 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Vagessel View Post
Definitely Marauders/Sentinels.

The damage mitigation and survivability rivals a fully specced/ geared tank while maintaining the greatest melee burst available. Execute was increased from 20-30% so if You see your health somewhere below 50% and those classes are in your vicinity don't bother - you're dead. Ravage is uninterruptible, I mean, from the perspective of my Marauder it's LoL fun. But I also like to play ranged, and the utter disparity is pretty glaring.

I'd like all classes to be equally good, not just the Paladin with greatest mitigation, survivability, burst and then everyone else which by comparison is just simply not as good.
Marauders/Sentinels right now remind me a lot of the phase in Wrath of the Lich King when Retribution Paladins were pretty much unbeatable.

irdc
04.17.2012 , 10:42 AM | #27
If you are talking about PvE, then consider playing a Mercenary. Not only do you get your own heals, but your first companion, Mako, is a healer as well.
Soom - 50 Sage Noom - 50 Sniper Joom - 50 Scoundrel Yoom- 40ish Mercenary
Lord Ieldis