Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Magenta Crystal Shard

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Alec_Fortescue
04.14.2012 , 04:22 PM | #71
Start farming heroic area in the Black Hole - that's where you get most chance fo getting it.
Atris' robes are great. But how about letting players wear the robes that are already in the game but not accessible to them?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

Norbuck
04.14.2012 , 07:02 PM | #72
anyone found where the Imps can refine this?
Gav Daragon - Joan'trader, Sith Assassin
Gav Daragon - Nevarre, Sniper

Ovan_Oh-One
04.14.2012 , 09:29 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by Norbuck View Post
anyone found where the Imps can refine this?
Nada, I haven't found anything on Kaas.
Artist formerly known as Agyo.
Ketwol
Enra

GeorgZoeller
04.14.2012 , 09:43 PM | #74 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
This is not faction limited, both factions have access to the crystals and the means of refinement.

Sithstorm
04.14.2012 , 10:06 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by EnufThree View Post
Nadda. ****, by the end of this week I'm gonna have an inventory full of them. WHAT CAN I DO WITH THESE DAMN THINGS! lmao
You come in here asking about what to do with these? You wont even post where your finding them on the forum. But you want to come to the forums to find out what to do with them? Do you see the hypocrisy in this?

EnufThree
04.14.2012 , 10:14 PM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by Sithstorm View Post
You come in here asking about what to do with these? You wont even post where your finding them on the forum. But you want to come to the forums to find out what to do with them? Do you see the hypocrisy in this?
I've been telling some people through private messages. Throwing it onto the forums makes it way to easy. And if someone does know what to do with them, they can just read the coordinates and log off. If I PM them the coordinates they usually have some piece of information for me. At this point I've stopped caring anyway since someone basically went ahead and said where they were.

So here ya go.

1347, -1299
1311, 262

Knock yourself out. Game secrets are overrated, I guess.

Don't start screaming hypocrisy when I have in fact been telling people. I and others just thought it would be best to NOT post it here.
I suppose getting a lyrium tattoo of breasts on my chest would make things better...

http://ricochetmatt.deviantart.com/

ferroz
04.14.2012 , 11:14 PM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by EnufThree View Post
Don't start screaming hypocrisy when I have in fact been telling people. I and others just thought it would be best to NOT post it here.
No, he's not screaming it. He's just typing it.

Coming here and protecting your precious game secrets, while at the same time asking for people to fill you in on game secrets is hypocrisy, plain and simple.

AislynnAnvengis
04.14.2012 , 11:43 PM | #78
Check the crew skills forum: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=405415 More comprehensive posts about at least one or 2 of the locations. In either case, I've been looking myself pretty much all day in one location and have yet to acquire one. :/ How we will find 2 is beyond me at this point.

Ripcurldude
04.15.2012 , 12:00 AM | #79
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

* Squadron 238 *

EnufThree
04.15.2012 , 01:18 AM | #80
Quote: Originally Posted by ferroz View Post
No, he's not screaming it. He's just typing it.

Coming here and protecting your precious game secrets, while at the same time asking for people to fill you in on game secrets is hypocrisy, plain and simple.
Protecting? I've given the coordinates to at least 25 different people who messaged me asking for them. I said I would give them to whomever private messaged me. Excuse the **** out of me for not posting it on the forum as easy access for people who don't wish to help solve the Magenta crystal mystery and just run off with the coordinates.

Don't be such a *********** baby. All you and that other dude had to do was private message me or someone else on here and I'd gladly hand the coordinates over.

Look at how many views this thread has... Now look at how many people actually responded to it. And most of the responses are by the same people.

Quote: Originally Posted by Ripcurldude View Post
Nice job! I'll be heading there the next time I play.
I suppose getting a lyrium tattoo of breasts on my chest would make things better...

http://ricochetmatt.deviantart.com/