Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Sometimes Bugs are VERY Rewarding

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Sometimes Bugs are VERY Rewarding

_TrasH_'s Avatar


_TrasH_
04.13.2012 , 06:39 AM | #1
Scored this little treat. Couldn't hold it for long, but it looked pretty frikking sweet.

Maybe it will lighten the mood in here. I am missing out on my 30 days I expect, because I hate recurring subscription and cancel after each renewal - although I have played non stop since beta. Disappointing, but this still makes me smile....

I wish my AA was working in Windows 8!

:P

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-r...72412-crop.jpg

nikoinlc's Avatar


nikoinlc
04.13.2012 , 06:41 AM | #2
Haha, that looks totally awesome

Galbatorrix's Avatar


Galbatorrix
04.13.2012 , 06:42 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by _TrasH_ View Post
Scored this little treat. Couldn't hold it for long, but it looked pretty frikking sweet.

Maybe it will lighten the mood in here. I am missing out on my 30 days I expect, because I hate recurring subscription and cancel after each renewal - although I have played non stop since beta. Disappointing, but this still makes me smile....

I wish my AA was working in Windows 8!

:P

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-r...72412-crop.jpg

So it actually let you equipt the doublebladed lightsaber, or does this bug just give your single bladed light saber that appearance?

MaulIsGod's Avatar


MaulIsGod
04.13.2012 , 06:42 AM | #4
Sweet...

At least you got a screenshot of it..

Very Cool.
If I'm not back in 5 minutes - - - - Just wait Longer.

_TrasH_'s Avatar


_TrasH_
04.13.2012 , 06:43 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Galbatorrix View Post
So it actually let you equipt the doublebladed lightsaber, or does this bug just give your single bladed light saber that appearance?
Yeah, still really my single, but it still looked cool when I ran or swing with it. Sometimes it stabbed me though

Diet-Hutt's Avatar


Diet-Hutt
04.13.2012 , 06:44 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by _TrasH_ View Post
I am missing out on my 30 days I expect, because I hate recurring subscription and cancel after each renewal - although I have played non stop since beta. Disappointing, but this still makes me smile....
If you simply re-subbed on the 12th you would get your free days.
I did it, and got them a few hours later.

If you were already subbed on the 12th, you should get them.

- DH
"Wow, remind me to hide my headgear."

BenjaminminU's Avatar


BenjaminminU
04.13.2012 , 06:47 AM | #7
That is so awesome
"Declaration: Assassination protocols active. Greetings, master" - HK-51

Selvec's Avatar


Selvec
04.13.2012 , 06:49 AM | #8
Nifty. Course you'd end up chopping your own arm off, but still nifty.

And yea, I know, that dude from the cut scene, but that was one of the silliest scenes I've seen in SW since Jar Jar Binks.

Masnos's Avatar


Masnos
04.13.2012 , 07:13 AM | #9
the chance for cutting yourself here has been raised to 98%
"Ive got a bad feeling about this" - Obi Wan, Clone Wars

_TrasH_'s Avatar


_TrasH_
04.13.2012 , 07:42 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Diet-Hutt View Post
If you simply re-subbed on the 12th you would get your free days.
I did it, and got them a few hours later.

If you were already subbed on the 12th, you should get them.

- DH
Yeah, I didnt know though. As soon as I renew I cancel the sub to know when I will get charged.

I wish I could have kept it though