Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

My Twi'lek needs a hood.

Alprazolam
04.13.2012 , 07:17 AM | #1
It is a bummer that my fat, evil Twi'lek is running around hoodless in hooded armor. Just tuck the Leeku. . .
.25mg to be taken every 2-4 hours until the Force is with you.

iKlone
04.13.2012 , 07:18 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Alprazolam View Post
It is a bummer that my fat, evil Twi'lek is running around hoodless in hooded armor. Just tuck the Leeku. . .
Why make a Twi'lek then?
The Shadowlands - Zero Legacy
Mercenary - Shadow - Scoundrel - Sniper - Sentinel - Juggernaut

Alprazolam
04.13.2012 , 07:28 AM | #3
Dunno, just like the looks I guess. He's got piggy little eyes, and he's blue. Think it would be cool if the option were there is all
.25mg to be taken every 2-4 hours until the Force is with you.

RaptureRocker
04.13.2012 , 07:31 AM | #4
Twi'leks are my favorite species in Star Wars, tied with rodians and miraluka. I'd very much like to see them wearing a hood, and looking all dark and mysterious.

Fomorii
06.11.2013 , 04:01 PM | #5
The vast majority of Twi'leks need hoods. It's beyond ridiculous that we're still unable to wear hoods this late into the game! Lekku aren't stuck at the back of their heads. Often, Twi'leks toss them over one shoulder, wrap them around their neck like a scarf, let them hang over respective shoulders, etc... Twi'leks, also, often wear hoods and voluminous turbans / head wrap things. There's absolutely no reason not to make Lekku a non-issue. Shame on anyone who suggests not fixing this, as it's a huge bother to most of the people playing Twi'leks. Unfortunately, most of the forum goers seem to have been chased off by the fecal storm that has enshrouded SWTOR since Launch. Thankfully, that storm seems to be dieing down and BW appears to be cleaning up. That's largely why I resubbed, so I can show my support for a new SWTOR, done well and with the Player's freedoms and desires the #1 reason for all decisions. That's the only way to make this game survive. The players, after all, are the money! Keeping us happy keeps them rich.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◥══╪═╪══◤▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Squad 11-11-11 *Partially Forgotten Already* Goodbye sweet .