Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thanks to the Dev Team

JDlugosinski
04.13.2012 , 06:58 AM | #1
I've been playing for a few months now, and I just wanted to thank the development team for delivering such a fantastic game. And now with the 1.2 patch, things are even better...I'm loving the UI customization! Well done guys!!!

FirstSkedaddler
04.13.2012 , 07:09 AM | #2
Agreed. I've really been enjoying this game and its character driven stories.

I think giving up the 1 month to 50s showed a lot of care towards those players who expected the WZ changes and didn't get them. I have no 50s yet so I had no expectations on that front.

Thanks for the new UI. Locked UI was my biggest frustration and now it's fixed. (though non-adjustable tooltip font sizes still gets a grrr.)

I can't do much with the Legacy system yet, but looking forward to unlocking skills.

-Scrooge-
04.13.2012 , 07:14 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by JDlugosinski View Post
I've been playing for a few months now, and I just wanted to thank the development team for delivering such a fantastic game. And now with the 1.2 patch, things are even better...I'm loving the UI customization! Well done guys!!!
^^ Hear Hear
"Get, them that have."

Cindron
04.13.2012 , 07:16 AM | #4
I agree SWTOR continues to grow, well done.
It is easy to be brave from a distance.

yechidah
04.13.2012 , 07:18 AM | #5
Agreed as well. Great game, great update, and some great gifts to boot.

I love the feeling when you sign in after a major update and don't know where to start. There's so much good stuff in this update that I sent half the day in game, compared to maybe an hour or two over previous days.

Keep up the good work, BioWare

-Bel

DragonAgeOrgins
04.13.2012 , 07:19 AM | #6
Well done

Blackardin
04.13.2012 , 07:22 AM | #7
*sigh*, almost a relief to see some of us actual players taking a break to come here and post on the boards.

Anyway, my hat is off to them also. UI is great. It is about the most customizable, easiest to use in-game UI that I've ever seen. Target of target is awesome. Can't wait to get to the new content too.

Thanks a bunch folks.

Xyeth
04.13.2012 , 07:27 AM | #8
Agreed. Very well done devs! Keep up the good work.
The Shadowlands Server