Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Do you report offensive behavior that occurs in general chat?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Do you report offensive behavior that occurs in general chat?

Musclemary
04.10.2012 , 11:17 PM | #261
Kabjat, which server are you on? I need to know not to roll on that one. Can't abide sanctimonious hypocrites. Give me a common troll any dday of the week.

Captain_Zone
04.10.2012 , 11:34 PM | #262
But seriously, if anyone does have a prob with someone using gratuitous profanity ingame, I highly suggest making sure you Profanity Filter is on, and if all the **** or ******** get on your nerves to that extent, put them on /ignore and go do a #2.

Btw, I actually put *s up there instead of actual profanity.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

AethiusSake
04.11.2012 , 09:45 AM | #263
Quote: Originally Posted by Esproc View Post
Actually, I think I did. And I did read what you said, hence the answer.
Then you do not have very high comnprehension skills, sorry to break it to you
True focus lies between rage and serenity

Veniras
04.11.2012 , 01:39 PM | #264
I'm republic on a european RP-server, so the issue hasn't really come up.

But of course I would report anybody who made fun of the fat butt my jedi has. When you're celibate you need your comfort food.

Edit:
I of course also report people if
- they are lazy typers. I don't need bad spelling to flourish and ruin my immersion. Troopers are exempt, as they aren't too bright to begin with.
- Naked dance. This is a RP server. Unless you're female and willing to upload a video of yourself on youtube doing the same to prove that it is valid RP.
- Jumpers. Walk or run. Jumping makes no sense and is just mocking suicide jumpers.
- Toons with clashing outfitting. My sensibilities get hurt when people accessorice as morons.
- People with bigass speeders running everybody else over. That's the first step towards being a genocidal duckwit.