Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who else is thoroughly enjoying this game?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Who else is thoroughly enjoying this game?

TekOpalz
04.11.2012 , 05:37 AM | #41
I'm having a blast with this game, especially the PvP (which I've been on basically non stop since I got the game again...hehe). Can't wait till 1.2 comes along within the next 24 hours, the Legacy system looks amazing and can't wait for the new War zone.
If you ever wanna do some PvP/PvE etc together add me in-game @Crowley;
Server: Jung Ma
Class: Sniper
Level 20

Sammm
04.11.2012 , 06:32 AM | #42
I thouroughly enjoy swtor. I mean, no one's forcing me to pay 13$ every months! After update 1.2, I'll enjoy it even more. I bet in 2 years, this game will be even more amazing because it keeps improving.

theUndead
04.11.2012 , 06:58 AM | #43
I can honestly say no game has ever kept me this long, no game has ever made me this hopelessly addicted and no game has ever made me feel so immersed in gripping stories.

Yes this game has flaws and bugs but the developers listen and make changes as fast as they possibly can and to top it off new content already. I am so enjoying myself and will stay for a long long time.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.

SweetOldBob
04.11.2012 , 07:01 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by dom_delouise View Post
I totally love this game.

It's all I play.
This ^^^.

More accurately, it's all I DO, except sleep and work, and I'm getting a lot less sleep and leaving much earlier from work than I used to.
Sometimes you have to roll a hard six.

Obed, lvl 50 VR 83 Commando,
Dothan, lvl 50 VR 74 Sentinel

KrittaB
04.11.2012 , 07:28 AM | #45
I raged quite hard last night when I went to play my Shadow and got stuck in a 500 man queue on Fatman. I was really looking forward to spending some time playing her

I've been playing since literally the first minute of EGA and I still can't get enough of this game.

Amonette
04.11.2012 , 07:31 AM | #46
Still enjoying the game a lot

Karkais
04.11.2012 , 07:36 AM | #47
I have lately been playing my bounty hunter story and I have been thoroughly enjoying it. PVP has been fun too.

Had I been playing my main character though I would still be angry about bugs in endgame content not being fixed.
"Lieutenant, be advised that your weapon will require several decades of sustained fire
in order to penetrate my shields at their current charge... Good luck!"
- M1-4X

Xanerithe
04.11.2012 , 07:40 AM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by GamingVertigo View Post
Most places i go on the forums i see people just bash the game on how bad it is and point out all its flaws.

Why are people insistent on pointing out the flaws but giving no credit on the positives?

I dont know about you reading this, but i am really enjoying this game! Almost every mechanic about this game is a fun factor to me.

Who else enjoys this game whether its leveling, PvP, PvE, or just jerking around with your friends/guildies?

After leveling a new character on the fatman server and hanging/chatting with guildies there is never a dull moment for me.

So what about you guys how do you feel about this game currently?
Ignore the hate it seems louder because usually thats how it is while the people enjoying the game is mostly playing and not posting
You registered your Pre-Order code on 07.21.2011

SalBasss
04.11.2012 , 07:52 AM | #49
Enjoying it immensely!

Blistrich
04.11.2012 , 12:50 PM | #50
Notice how everyone who enjoys this game for what it is seem to be fun, happy, casual, decent people without overblown expectations or massive chips on their shoulders?

Funny ol' world ain't it?