Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Every class at 15, not sure what to do/pick

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Every class at 15, not sure what to do/pick

Aaronalex
04.08.2012 , 10:29 PM | #11
As bland and cliche as this piece of advice is, follow it - Play what you think is fun. At the end of the day, that's all that matters.
WE WANT PAZAAK!

GalacticKegger
04.08.2012 , 10:57 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by SamuraBob_Fl View Post
Quit for awhile. Then some days later you'll start to be like... "Darn, I want to play X." Then you'll know.
LOL ya ... a dose of RL has a way of being a gamer's "writer's cramp" elixir.
"I bled protecting The People's right to free speech; thus I reserve the right to make them bleed for abusing it."
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ~ Edmund Burke‎
"There is no instance of a country having benefitted from a prolonged war." ~ Sun Tsu

xukaiwen
04.09.2012 , 01:18 AM | #13
I can sympathize. I think I had five classes to twenty or so before I hit my groove. Right now I'm at level 48 with my gunslinger and wishing I had more than just two levels to go.

For me, it was a mix of finding the right story and voice acting, class mechanics, and hitting my stride in pvp.

For voice acting, the female smuggler voice acting just clicked with me better than the male. It helps when listening to all those conversations to have a voice you like listening to.

I don't know how you feel about pvp, but you really get a feel for a class and how it plays in the fluid and challenging situations in pvp. I fell in love with my gunslinger once I started to really test what she could do.

For many of my characters, I avoid unecessary elite and strong enemies and go the route of least resistence. But with my gunslinger, I go for the hardest enemies I can find, just to see if I can.

Hope you can find your Star Wars sweet spot, too!

P.S. I also really like the "take a break" idea.

Achromatis
04.09.2012 , 12:41 PM | #14
Why not a BH of some kind to finish seeing the story? Its as good a reason as any really.
Not Meant to Be a Factual Statement

The plural of anecdote is not data