Swtor dying

Teoriz

TL;DR is at the end of the post.

I really hate people who say this game is dying but I agree with them now.

There's only 30 people in the fleet at primetime on Trayus Academy (EU) and there's only one server on the whole EU server list that is highly populated, most are Light and some are lucky with medium population.

I am no game developer so I have no idea of what they can do to fix this but it really has to be fixed. If I can't find a PvP game at around midnight on friday night then that is an issue that has to be fixed.

Sure, cross-server PvP is coming in 1.2 but will that fix it? No. The comunity will slowly die out and with it the game. Because I'm leveling a Juggernaut at the moment and there's only about 2 other people in the area I'm leveling in, at times I am completely alone. And good luck finding a group for a flashpoint when theres only 5 people on the whole server online around your level.

I've heard some rumors about server merges and I don't know what kind of problems that would bring to the dev team but it sounds like a great idea.

It's really a shame because I love Star Wars and KOTOR was one of the best games ever (in my opinion).

What do you think?

TL;DR - Underpopulated servers are killing the game, what can we do about it?

Greetings Teoriz,

Thank you for your feedback regarding the current state of the game. We do have several threads covering topics of discussion you have brought up including low server population, server mergers, and a LFG tool.

To help us consolidate discussion on these topics we will provide a few threads for you to join discussion in.

Dungeon Finder Needed Badly

When will there be a "SERVER MERGE?"

Server population is dropping...