Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Starting a New Alt!

Wehs
03.23.2012 , 05:27 PM | #1
Since some of my friends are playing for the free weekends, I figured I should level a guy with them. I'm trying to decide between the following classes:
  • Concealment Op
  • Deception Assassin
  • Pyrotech or Shield Tech Powertech
  • Lightning or Madness Sorcerer
  • Marauder (maybe)

Might just run this far enough until the freebie zone ends, or use it frequently to do pre-50 pvp, or maybe get it to 50 if I have time and really feel like it. Really wanna focus on burst>sustained dps, especially looking toward 1.2. What are your opinions?

Marauder is a maybe (perhaps Op too) because I have leveled a Sniper and Jug and gone through the storyline.
[W'es is a Sniper | Wehs is a Juggernaut] on US - The Constant PVE with:

Apple MacBook Pro 15-inch (i7 2GHz, 4096 MB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6490M) - via BootCamp [Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit]

teambff
03.23.2012 , 09:10 PM | #2
from the sound of things it seems like you're the more experinced player of the bunch so i'd choose the tanking powertech so you can tank for them and sort of show them the ropes.

then again, you appear to have a juggernaut already so maybe you want something totally different so i guess lightning sorcerer just to mess about with something different. casting spells instead of a gun or tank.
JOSS WHEDON is god!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7vS4z6ngQo
"the scoobygang legacy" on server mind trick, and in all other games, and things, and in life.

Wehs
03.25.2012 , 01:04 AM | #3
Thanks for the feedback bud, I'm really feeling the powertech once 1.2 comes out and I can roll a Sith.
[W'es is a Sniper | Wehs is a Juggernaut] on US - The Constant PVE with:

Apple MacBook Pro 15-inch (i7 2GHz, 4096 MB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6490M) - via BootCamp [Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit]