Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Powertech or Marauder

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Powertech or Marauder

Avicii
03.24.2012 , 11:23 AM | #11
They are both fun to play imo. Despite what is insinuated in the thread mars arent really that much harder to play with the changes in 1.2 I believe they are trying to make it slightly easier due to the amount of people who complained. Personally I think mars are awesome and had no trouble leveling without a healer comp or in PvP as long as you have a firm grip on key bindings and using a lot of them.

It is really your playstyle and what you prefer as noted there is a lot of mars leveling currently.

As noted I wouldnt be surprised after 1.2 to see a nerf to mars as right now a good player is near unbeatable 1v1 with cds up with all the changes I think they will annihilate people. PTs have some different spec options and guard and taunt are awesome for team pvp.

Good luck!

System_TOR
03.24.2012 , 01:23 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by hadoken View Post
I think I misread your post, you meant after 1.2 you see nerfs in their future. I hope you're right. I meant IN 1.2 they're receiving buffs, and thought you meant IN 1.2 they're receiving nerfs.
Well yes I meant after 1.2, Im on the PTS and am aware of the buffs/nerfs floatiung around, you said looking forward which to me is past 1.2 as 1.2 is here already (on PTS), but yeah no worries I can understand how you misunderstood.

il-jumper
03.24.2012 , 05:25 PM | #13
well i'm liking mara. the gameplay is dynamic not boring press 4 buttons and done :s