Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Truly Massive MMO

Lord_Ravenhurst
03.21.2012 , 10:28 AM | #41
I believe SWTOR never planned to be a massive MO, more to be like a single player RPG with Co-Op and small multiplayer groups up to max. 16.

Read some rumors there might be another SW sandbox game in development, guess it would go for a different audience and could co-exist with TOR easily.

Guildrum
03.21.2012 , 11:28 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Ravenhurst View Post
I believe SWTOR never planned to be a massive MO, more to be like a single player RPG with Co-Op and small multiplayer groups up to max. 16.

Read some rumors there might be another SW sandbox game in development, guess it would go for a different audience and could co-exist with TOR easily.
Firstly, if Bioware had planned to make a single-player game, they'd have made one for a lot less. I think that reality is, without their existing guilds/cliques from other MMOs, that MMOs have developed that way, and that switching MMOs like such was more of an eye-opener, but because they remember doing instances/endgame with friends, they don't quite realize that their old MMO was also a glorified single-player game if you do not choose to interact with others.
The Shaffer Legacy: Begeren Colony

Shaffer Lazy-eye Horace Sleth
Journalist, Pirate Bodyguard Sith