Mass Effect 3 : Take a Break!

Mokinari

Just remember, there will come a time when you are all alone, laying down, and you start to rise up on a platform. Immediately exit the game at that point, and it will probably be the best game you have played in a long time. Keep going, and, well... I warned you.

yes, if you are feeling dissatisfied with bioware and swtor, i highly suggest you play mass effect 3. get invested in the storyline, the characters, and the atmosphere! it's great times and the stellar ending will surely improve your opinion of bioware, thereby improving your SWTOR gaming experience!

you can't lose! play me3 today!

yes, if you are feeling dissatisfied with bioware and swtor, i highly suggest you play mass effect 3. get invested in the storyline, the characters, and the atmosphere! it's great times and the stellar ending will surely improve your opinion of bioware, thereby improving your SWTOR gaming experience!

Lol, now that is just mean.

I lol'd. My account was cancelled the night I beat Mass Effect 3 anyway. Just looking to see if any other threads about this exist.

Same as above...

SWTOR Account insta-cancelled after ME3 completion.

To be honest, I haven't touched any game after finishing up ME3. I feel betrayed by the gaming industry as a whole and can't face playing anymore. A bit extreme but it is just that bad.