Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is the Free to Play Weekend An Experiment? Who cares.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Is the Free to Play Weekend An Experiment? Who cares.

NetherFinch
03.14.2012 , 08:21 PM | #1
Helloooo fellow SWTOR players!

I was one of the first to cover the Jedi Consular storyline in full when SWTOR first launched! I put my Sith Inquisitor series on hold while I set out to be one of the first channels to cover Mass Effect 3 from the midnight launch all the way to the horribly received ending. I'm continuing my series on the Sith Inquisitor having victoriously gained hundreds of subscribers and tens of thousands of views all across the world!

You can see here how to join me and you TOO can be in the return videos for my Sith Inquisitor series!! Oh and of course playing with a drunken Aetherius... Lawl! Check out my channel, The Awesome Incarnate, you WON'T be disappointed!

-Aeth

Fizbanic
03.14.2012 , 08:27 PM | #2
Well if your video's go along the same lines as the title of this thread vs the content then clicking the link is not a safe thing to do, as neither makes any relevance to the other.

Good luck though.
ThyBountyHunter Mercenary Bounty Hunter
Conclave Atrum Empire Guild | Conclave Lumen Republic Guild

Kerplode
03.14.2012 , 08:29 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Fizbanic View Post
Well if your video's go along the same lines as the title of this thread vs the content then clicking the link is not a safe thing to do, as neither makes any relevance to the other.
I lol'd. Nice job! +1
SERVER: Shadow Hand
Characters: "Sicero" Sniper, "Korruptor" Marauder, "Berith" Guardian, "Kerplode" Vanguard, "Zolda" Scoundrel

NetherFinch
03.15.2012 , 04:46 PM | #4
Bumping for exposure.

And for mods who think this is a duplicate - look closely the topics are altered and are technically NOT duplicates - at all.

Winning!

Antipathize
03.15.2012 , 05:00 PM | #5
This reminds me of world war II...

Where Darwin discovered the Galapagos islands.