Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stop it!

bigbearlyke
12.13.2011 , 10:28 AM | #1
/begin rant

I am so sick of the whiny, over-entitled brats that make up this forum community.

Reading these forums for the last few months has seriously lowered my opinion of the human race. If you people are even close to representative of the race then we are doomed. Your obsession with things like "immersion" (OMG a jedi cannot have a red lightsaber that would break my immersion!) and incredibly minor flaws in continuity in a massive and hard to manage universe of literature/film/games etc...is absolutely pathetic. Then you people started complaining about beta access as if being a part of a beta program is your right and not an added bonus. Now you're complaining about early game access.

STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO GET YOUR EARLY ACCESS. The game developers/publishers were nice enough to provide early access in the first place. It is a gift not a right. Deal with whatever wave/day you get in and be happy.

/end rant

Sorry I just had to vent. I hope I didn't hurt to many feelings.
FUN::SPAMMING::NOOBS
Beware of Sleestak

Averran
12.13.2011 , 10:30 AM | #2
Hello everyone,

Threads in the general discussion forum should be focused on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ gameplay and not the community itself. We ask that you create topics that encourage that type of discussion rather than community critiquing. This thread is off-topic so we are going to close it.