Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

mainhand Columi weapons, Random drop or a certain hard mode FP?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
mainhand Columi weapons, Random drop or a certain hard mode FP?

unicorNT's Avatar


unicorNT
01.18.2012 , 01:59 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Alohen View Post
This ^ Exactly What I thought.

Normal Mode Drops Tier 1 Weapons

Hard Mode Drops Tier 2 Weapons

Guess What Nightmare Drops?
idk, all i know is i got a rakata offhand from the council HM last night sooooooo...

ESTistheGAME's Avatar


ESTistheGAME
02.14.2012 , 10:35 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by unicorNT View Post
idk, all i know is i got a rakata offhand from the council HM last night sooooooo...
Some bosses on HM drop random rakata tokens, but if you do NM mode they automatically drop rakata. It's a very slim chance for the HM to drop the rakata piece so you got very lucky.
I'ma I'ma wild boy.

thehornfreak's Avatar


thehornfreak
02.14.2012 , 11:22 PM | #23
From the stickied posts on this forum:

Tionese/Xenotech/Energized = “Tier 1.1” (Xenotech/Energized have no set bonus)

Columi/Exotech = “Tier 1.2” (Exotech has no set bonus)

Rakata = “Tier 1.3” (Rakata is exclusive to hardmode/nightmare operations)

Eternity Vault – Normal Mode

Annihilation Droid XRR-3: Columi gloves, Energized headpiece
Gharj: Columi offhand, Tionese belt
Pylon: Columi pants, Tionese bracers
Infernal Council: Columi boots, Relic w/ on use
Soa: Columi chest, Tionese Mainhand

Eternity Vault – Hard Mode

Annihilation Droid XRR-3: Rakata gloves, Exotech headpiece
Gharj: Rakata offhand, Columi belt, Columi implant
Pylon: Rakata pants, Columi bracers
Infernal Council: Rakata boots, Relic w/ on use
Soa: Rakata chest, Columi Mainhand

Karagga’s Palace – Normal Mode

Bonetrasher: Columi headpiece, Xenotech gloves
Jarg and Sorno: Columi belt, Tionese offhand
Foreman Crusher: Columi bracers, Xenotech pants
G4-BC Heavy Fabricator: Xenotech boots, Relic w/ procs
Karagga the Fatty: Columi mainhand, Xenotech chest

Karagga’s Palace – Hard Mode

Bonetrasher: Rakata headpiece, Exotech gloves
Jarg and Sorno: Rakata belt, Columi offhand
Foreman Crusher: Rakata bracers, Exotech pants
G4-BC Heavy Fabricator: Exotech boots, Relic w/ procs
Karagga the Fatty: Rakata mainhand, Exotech chest


The weapons from Soa are just straight up weapons. The weapons from Karagga are tokens. To my knowledge, and I believe others will back me up, there is no FP that drops the columi weapons. Maybe in the future, but not now.

M_o_s_e_s's Avatar


M_o_s_e_s
02.21.2012 , 08:09 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by thehornfreak View Post
From the stickied posts on this forum:

Tionese/Xenotech/Energized = “Tier 1.1” (Xenotech/Energized have no set bonus)

Columi/Exotech = “Tier 1.2” (Exotech has no set bonus)

Rakata = “Tier 1.3” (Rakata is exclusive to hardmode/nightmare operations)

Eternity Vault – Normal Mode

Annihilation Droid XRR-3: Columi gloves, Energized headpiece
Gharj: Columi offhand, Tionese belt
Pylon: Columi pants, Tionese bracers
Infernal Council: Columi boots, Relic w/ on use
Soa: Columi chest, Tionese Mainhand

Eternity Vault – Hard Mode

Annihilation Droid XRR-3: Rakata gloves, Exotech headpiece
Gharj: Rakata offhand, Columi belt, Columi implant
Pylon: Rakata pants, Columi bracers
Infernal Council: Rakata boots, Relic w/ on use
Soa: Rakata chest, Columi Mainhand

Karagga’s Palace – Normal Mode

Bonetrasher: Columi headpiece, Xenotech gloves
Jarg and Sorno: Columi belt, Tionese offhand
Foreman Crusher: Columi bracers, Xenotech pants
G4-BC Heavy Fabricator: Xenotech boots, Relic w/ procs
Karagga the Fatty: Columi mainhand, Xenotech chest

Karagga’s Palace – Hard Mode

Bonetrasher: Rakata headpiece, Exotech gloves
Jarg and Sorno: Rakata belt, Columi offhand
Foreman Crusher: Rakata bracers, Exotech pants
G4-BC Heavy Fabricator: Exotech boots, Relic w/ procs
Karagga the Fatty: Rakata mainhand, Exotech chest


The weapons from Soa are just straight up weapons. The weapons from Karagga are tokens. To my knowledge, and I believe others will back me up, there is no FP that drops the columi weapons. Maybe in the future, but not now.
Most all of this is true however there are exceptions and sometimes they drop more. Also some HM FP's drop thing that aren't supposed to be dropped.

BMBender's Avatar


BMBender
02.21.2012 , 08:16 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Exertim View Post
Nobody seems to know where the mainhand Columi weapon drops from. A few people (myself included) are speculating that both the belt and mainhand tokens will drop from either one of the two new upcoming FPs in the 1.1 patch or one of the new bosses being added to Karagga's Palace.
KP normal mode Karag drops C main hand
The only thing that should impact a players success/failure in pvpplayervsplayeris his/her skill not what they are wearing. Otherwise call it GvG gear vs gear, crunch the #'s in a calc, face-roll your keyboard, and go watch TV.polls by paulolesonhttp://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=164486pollhttp://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=164530

Ashane's Avatar


Ashane
02.21.2012 , 08:54 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by ESTistheGAME View Post
Some bosses on HM drop random rakata tokens, but if you do NM mode they automatically drop rakata. It's a very slim chance for the HM to drop the rakata piece so you got very lucky.
No its not.

You'll get the Rakata pieces every time, *unless* you have ML on which screws your drops.

Protip: Dont run with ML on, you'll find your loot increases by alot.
Ashane | Flameborne

PvP Video's: Aion CBT Aion OB

Iwipe's Avatar


Iwipe
02.21.2012 , 10:08 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by M_o_s_e_s View Post
Most all of this is true however there are exceptions and sometimes they drop more. Also some HM FP's drop thing that aren't supposed to be dropped.
Hmm I have yet to seen these exception yet - if I do see them, I will definitely record it. So far the drops are 100% spot on.

Myndor's Avatar


Myndor
02.26.2012 , 12:43 PM | #28
I currently have 378 Columi marks. 4 Pieces of Rakata gear, the rest Columi. No columi weapon. Make them cost 200+ marks I don't care. Just let us purchase them. There is no guarantee with drops and rolls!

KingFink's Avatar


KingFink
02.26.2012 , 01:25 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Myndor View Post
I currently have 378 Columi marks. 4 Pieces of Rakata gear, the rest Columi. No columi weapon. Make them cost 200+ marks I don't care. Just let us purchase them. There is no guarantee with drops and rolls!
ARISE THREAD! MYNDOR SUMMONS YOU FROM THE DEPTHS!

Myndor. Complete Karaggas more. They probably won't let you buy a main hand Columi any time soon. Who knows though. Just keep at it!

Myndor's Avatar


Myndor
02.26.2012 , 04:12 PM | #30
Every week since 1.1 no dice. Normal & Hard/Nightmare. Luck is not in my favor. The game has given the Sniper we run with 4 mainhands and myself none.