Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bounty Hunter class quest - "Thus, Always, to Tyrants" bugged

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Bounty Hunter class quest - "Thus, Always, to Tyrants" bugged
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Talkarr
02.04.2012 , 04:09 PM | #1
I'm in the process of doing the quest "Thus, Always, to Tyrants" for my Bounty Hunter.
After finishing the second objective, i died, and i chose to spawn by the medbay, since i remembered there is one not far away from where i died. When i spawned i was on a different floor of the space ship this quest takes place on. So i took the elevator down to the appropriate level, and was met by a locked door. Confused as to of why this was, i used my Emergency Fleet Pass, and then traveled from the fleet back to the ship where this quest takes place. Once again i was met by a locked door.
I can't reset the quest because the button is greyed out.
Is there anyone who has encountered this bug before and know how to solve it?
Collectors Edition holder!

Kindajenin
02.04.2012 , 04:13 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings JTalkarr,

If you do get a chance to send in a bug report could you include the following information.

Location your character was in when the problem occurred:
  • Server --
  • Planet --
  • Zone --
Some additional information about your character:
  • Character Name --
  • Class --
  • Level --
  • Active Class mission --
Please also include any other information about what you think might have caused the bug to occur (what you were doing when the bug occurred, abilities or items you were using at the time etc.).

Please send your ticket into our in-game support team to investigate.

Thank you.
Kindajenin| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Talkarr
02.05.2012 , 08:02 AM | #3
Alright, i did what you suggested U1-G7. However i only got an automated response.
Quote:
Greetings Talkarr,

I am Protocol Droid W6-K0 of Human-Cyborg Relations...

I have received your transmission regarding unable to reset your quest.

Your report has been forwarded to the relevant department, who will investigate further. We regret we will be unable to provide you with further updates on this issue, but recommend checking future patch notes for any up to date information.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and to thank you again for the valuable feedback you have provided. Please do not hesitate to report any other issues you may encounter during testing.

Thank you for helping us to test Star Wars: The Old Republic!

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if there is anything further we can help you with.

Galactic Support is our specialty...

Sincerely,

Protocol Droid W6-K0 (aka Charry)
Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Service
I really am not satisfied with this. This is a class quest we're talking about! Would it be too hard to simply reset the quest for me? Or atleast give me an indication of when this is going to be fixed. Judging by the forums, i'm the only one with this issue, but i reckon there must be a few others. Because of this, this issue will most likely be low prioritized, and i won't be able to progress on my character. Please, just help me out here.

Talkarr
02.05.2012 , 12:33 PM | #4
Quick update:
I can now reset the quest, so i'm guessing someone at CS did something. Thank you

PakiSavataki
02.10.2012 , 08:04 AM | #5
Hi.i have the same problem with that quest.Cant open doors.can you help me too?
Bassilisk droid
Tyrant Ship
Tyrant quest line

Warhound
bounty hunter 47-mercenary
Bassilisk Droid
quest thus always to tyrants

update>
problem was resolved after 2 hours.tnx alot bioware wasnt expecting this fast reaction!

Freddy_B
02.10.2012 , 07:37 PM | #6
hello i am locked out can you please reset my quest as well?

Nangen
02.17.2012 , 10:55 PM | #7
This same thing happened to me. Respawned at medbay, can't get back into the main area because the door is locked.

Xanamiar
02.17.2012 , 10:58 PM | #8
Have you all left the instance, and looked at the quest in the quest log, and reset it there?...

You cant' reset while in the instance, but usually can, outside of the instance.
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenReid View Post
I totally got it right! I didn't ninja edit it! You can't prove anything! You'll never take me alive!!
(I'll be writing that out a few hundred times before bed.)
Hopping a ride on the All the way to Alderaan! Then on my way to Ilum.

WalecznyDzban
01.02.2013 , 03:38 PM | #9
hello i am locked out can you please reset my quest as well?