Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server Status Parser

12.14.2011 , 07:17 AM | #1
I have finished work on a command-line utility for our guild website that parses the server status page and returns the status and population load of the selected server as a text file for easily embedding into the website. This can then be set on a task schedular to run as often as you wish.

My question is - (as I have a feeling this may be useful to other guilds) shall I release this utility (and/or source code) to the public? Is it of any use to anyone other than me?

If I get a decent enough response I will put it up on my website for download.

12.14.2011 , 08:18 AM | #2

Its always useful to have these utilities... lets hope they can also create an API to allow for such access (and to other elements as well)
Proud member of Section Umbra

12.14.2011 , 09:09 AM | #3
I'd use it. PM me the information!
Infernal Empire
A Community for Adult Gamers
Website | Thread | About | How to Join?
Est. 2004

12.14.2011 , 09:20 AM | #4
Thanks for the utility, PM me the script. I would like to see how I can get it embedded into our guild website.

Sith Vengeance
US East Casual Mixed PvP/PvE |
Recruitment Video

12.14.2011 , 09:31 AM | #5
OK, uploaded it (with the source) to here.

Hope others can gain some use out of it. My only request is that if the source is altered, please let me know as I would be interested to see any improvements made

12.15.2011 , 02:33 AM | #6
Looks like Bioware have already made changes to this page - I have updated the program to follow the changes made.