Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wz win not counting not fixed.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Wz win not counting not fixed.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ZegoryJedi
02.01.2012 , 07:19 AM | #101
same here. I won 2 matches that did not count and as a republic player 2 matches
is a huge deal to not get credit. Its damn hade to get a win on my server and when
you do it does nt count. Great jon BW. LOL

NightTrace
02.01.2012 , 07:32 AM | #102
I'm sitting at 8/9 for the Weekly, and I've won two more since then.
The Mega City Department of Energy: Powering Lives Since 1999
"History has recorded who fired the first shot.
In the long run, however, all that will matter is who fired the last shot."

TheSolagratia
02.01.2012 , 08:33 AM | #103
Bumped for truth.

Got to 4/9 for the weekly, then won 4 more, still at 4/9. It''s hard enough to get WZ wins when everyone bails after the other team does ANYTHING, so it is extremely frustrating when the wins you do get don't count.

Brutem
02.01.2012 , 08:56 AM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by ZegoryJedi View Post
same here. I won 2 matches that did not count and as a republic player 2 matches
is a huge deal to not get credit. Its damn hade to get a win on my server and when
you do it does nt count. Great jon BW. LOL

Typically i have to go through about 5-8 WZs before getting out of the premade/BM geared player base which simply just facerolls new 50s. Finally getting mirrored match vs other new 50s and getting the win...... and doesnt count...

Republic getting screwed, working as intended.

Meatnose
02.01.2012 , 09:09 AM | #105
Hotfix this bug. Waiting for another patch is unacceptable. This game is starting to get really pathetic.
Do the math.

Kuari
02.01.2012 , 09:46 AM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by -sasori View Post
But please spare us the "multiple hidden complex detail magic coding".
Its not exactly magical, but trust me, if you haven't seen this kind of thing happen, you haven't done any coding more advanced than HTML.
Standards are made to be broken.
- Crie - 50 Sniper - Engineer spec -
- Kuari - 35 Assassin - Tank spec -

Saberzyte
02.01.2012 , 01:42 PM | #107
This is crap, WZ's not counting, a non customize-able UI, group drop everytime you come out of WZ's, a fail gear system for PVP, getting stuck in invisible zones in WZs, Illums broke, cant invite from guild tab, no combat logs, constant late night shutdowns (the times that I play), non drop able quests, a reverse engineering bug that they ignore, trinkets that dont release you from the animation!!!! Ask RIFT what happens when you dont even respond to the PVP community. If WOW is the McDonalds of MMO's then SWOTR is the nasty hotdog stand down the street. Thank god Guild Wars 2 is comming out, youll have my subscription till then and only because its already paid for. At that time when Bioware trys to charge my card my bank will respond "You are not eligible for this conversation"

JovethGonzalez
02.01.2012 , 02:34 PM | #108 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you all know that we have been investigating this issue with the patch note not matching up to in-game behavior since we started seeing these type of threads yesterday.

After some investigation, it appears that there was some miscommunication between teams and this patch note was not intended to be included in this last patch.

This is a high priority issue for us, and it won't be resolved overnight, but we are actively working towards a solution. We apologize for the error with the patch note and we will also work to prevent situations like that from happening again.

The patch note has since been removed and we will keep you updated on the status of a resolution to this issue.

Thank you very much for your patience and for your understanding.

Zor-kai
02.01.2012 , 02:37 PM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you all know that we have been investigating this issue with the patch note not matching up to in-game behavior since we started seeing these type of threads yesterday.

After some investigation, it appears that there was some miscommunication between teams and this patch note was not intended to be included in this last patch.

This is a high priority issue for us, and it won't be resolved overnight, but we are actively working towards a solution. We apologize for the error with the patch note and we will also work to prevent situations like that from happening again.

The patch note has since been removed and we will keep you updated on the status of a resolution to this issue.

Considering that the note has been in the patch notes for atleast two weeks, I have nothing to say but this...

Your comment is a bunch of bull crap but that's just a lie to your customers who are paying you. Come up with something better before you lose even more of your subscriber base.
Dark Soul
Prophecy of the Five

ThannatosGU
02.01.2012 , 02:40 PM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone,

Fan*******tastic!

Miscommunication.... At least you guys are owning up to mistakes. I really have to pat you on the back there. And thanks for communicating with the community here.

As for the problem, there really needs to be some type of compensation. I'm completely fed up with the end game and the countless bugs preventing me from progressing.
When all else fails qqmoar.