Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PVP leveling then story?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
PVP leveling then story?

McAbeast
12.14.2011 , 08:01 PM | #1
Hey guys,

Can you level in PVP and then go back and do the story?

Thanks

TheGhostOne
12.14.2011 , 08:26 PM | #2
I intend to try that yes. I will still try to do the quests here and there for the storyline, but I plan to spend most of my time doing PvP.

Nathan_ss
12.14.2011 , 09:06 PM | #3
The story is going to be an incredibly easy runthrough, and will seem to take forever since u will be going through dialog longer than fighting mobs, but yes it should be completely possible since i did near same thing in beta
Proud Supporter of Open World PVP

TheGhostOne
12.14.2011 , 09:36 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Nathan_ss View Post
The story is going to be an incredibly easy runthrough, and will seem to take forever since u will be going through dialog longer than fighting mobs, but yes it should be completely possible since i did near same thing in beta
The advantage is that it won't be necessary to wait to find a other players to do group quests. Meaning an optimized questing time added to the fact that you will get most of your PvP gear as soon as you hit 50. Giving you a serious edge for a while.

Nathan_ss
12.14.2011 , 09:38 PM | #5
I plan on taking my time through questing anyway. ATM there is not very much lvl 50 content, and as of right now it doesnt seem to take very long to lvl pvp. BW has a lot of plans for endgame content as seen from interviews, so i dont think slow leveling is going to be a big deal at launch.
Proud Supporter of Open World PVP