Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What is The Most Common Class?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
What is The Most Common Class?

DrumDeity
01.29.2012 , 10:48 AM | #1
Maybe not Advanced Class, but I was wondering what class is most common. Tell me by posting your favorite at least base class. My favorite so far is Jedi Knight with favorite AC so far being Guardian.
Hillkiller Legacy- The Bastion (US)
Elran- Level 55 Jedi Guardian--- Snippersniper- Level 55 Sniper--- Look'alike- Level 55 Commando--- Huntardinspace- Level 22 Mercenary--- Iknowthatheal- Level 15 Sith Sorcerer

BladeStrike
01.29.2012 , 11:36 AM | #2
The thread title and your post ask two different questions. Sith Sorcerer is the most common.

Rafkin
01.29.2012 , 11:59 AM | #3
Sorc/sages most played.

In warzones i see more operatives than anything else. By far.

DrumDeity
01.29.2012 , 06:00 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by BladeStrike View Post
The thread title and your post ask two different questions. Sith Sorcerer is the most common.
What I meant was if enough people replied (which they won't) that I could see which was said the most.
Hillkiller Legacy- The Bastion (US)
Elran- Level 55 Jedi Guardian--- Snippersniper- Level 55 Sniper--- Look'alike- Level 55 Commando--- Huntardinspace- Level 22 Mercenary--- Iknowthatheal- Level 15 Sith Sorcerer

Knockerz
01.29.2012 , 07:11 PM | #5
The most played has to be sorc/sages. I know this cause all the orange mod gear and blue gear on ah is always low in numbers where the heavy armor is always plenty.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Less armour = moves faster = more dodging = less getting hit.
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Oh.. there is plenty of complaining in this thread. As well as demands, expressions of entitlement, and wild dreams.
Lovely Andryah the Forum Princess