Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

60 Sec Crowd Control Abilities?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
60 Sec Crowd Control Abilities?

Arrys
01.20.2012 , 02:51 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Corran View Post
this only happens when you pick up the talent in sawbones that debuffs their damge when it wears off.

unless you are pvp'ng, dont pick it up.
bah if you are soloing heroic 4's don't pick it up. otherwise make sure and let your healing opp/sawbones CC prior to pull.

and If you know what youa re doing you can still solo some heroic 4's just not bypass content.

oakamp
01.29.2012 , 12:00 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by iRouven View Post
This page has a nice overview for abilities (and looking at them without the ranks).

http://knotor.com/

Just pick your AC.

Not many comments there but nice and fast.
this is bad,
it cant even search 60 seconds

oakamp
01.29.2012 , 12:08 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkSeverance View Post
What are all the classes that have a 60 second Crowd Control abilities and what are they? I can't remember them all and I recall Scoundrel having two of them, one to be used on droids and another to be used on people I thought (might be thinking Flash Grenade) I know Sage/Sorcerer gets one, but do they have others or just one? Do Commando's or other classes get some?

Empire:
Sorcerer: Level 10: Whirlwind - 60 seconds.
Imperial Agent: Level 12: Slice Droid - 60 seconds. Only useable on droids.
Operative: Level 20: Sleep Dart - 60 seconds. Only usable from stealth and only usable on targets not in combat. Does not affect droids.
Assassin: Level 20: Mind Trap - 60 seconds. Only usable from stealth and only usable on targets not in combat. Does not affect droids.
Mercenary: Level 22: Concussion Missile - 60 seconds.
Marauder: Level 28: Disable Droid - 60 seconds. Only useable on droids.

Republic:
Sage: Level 10: Force Lift - 60 seconds.
Smuggler: Level 12: Slice Droid - 60 seconds, only useable on droids.
Scoundrel: Level 20: Tranquilizer - 60 seconds. Only usable from stealth and only usable on targets not in combat. Does not affect droids.
Shadow: Level 20: Mind Maze - 60 seconds. Only usable from stealth and only usable on targets not in combat. Does not affect droids.
Commando: Level 22: Concussive Round - 60 seconds.
Sentinel: Level 28: Disable Droid - 60 seconds. Only useable on droids.

Note: Sorcerer/Sage and Mercenary/Commando are the only ones that can essentially CC any target indefinitely. Smuggler/Imperial Agent and Sentinel/Marauder can keep a droid CC indefinitely.
this good article should post at 2011.12.17,
and now, with full of bugs EA, i cancel my sub.

NenyaO
05.12.2013 , 10:48 PM | #34
Why. Why would they do this? For the love of God, how do I turn it off?

Ancaglon
05.13.2013 , 07:30 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by NenyaO View Post
Why. Why would they do this? For the love of God, how do I turn it off?
If you're referring to the auto-aggro bug with Sedatives, that was fixed back in December 2012: search for "Sedatives" in http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/1.5.2/1242012