Hope you read this BW

Slanoue

So Iv been reading the threads and there are a lot of complaints about the ruffly 30% nerf on the op and such and im not here to disagree or agree with that.... but what I am here to say and I hope people respond to this logically instead of just trying to argue.... but there are more concerns that should be spoken out on the forums! BW instead of looking at the forms and say o wow we need to nerf this and that lets start at the things that should be addressed before the game should have been released such as bugs from the tool bar all the way to end game content... SO I beg the forum to speak on this with the complaints that should be spoken out! BW focus on fixing the thing such as armor acting correctly and talents being applied and also working correctly then go back and say ok this needs a nerf here and there. fix a class's bugs and such before trying to make the forums happy.... just some examples are things like cover for sniper etc, sin ability's need a small buff to keep up damage wise in the stealth tree, most healing for end game need buffs, so much end game calls for ranged dps and half of the pure dps build are lack in pve this also make melee dps lack in the fact of if you do not have some sort of group support buff or something your overlooked, daily's are boring and need some sort of bump or maybe just something new in general for 50s to entertain them self's, pvp in general needs more such as a world pvp thing would be a great addition, more pvp maps in general and I may get flamed for this but some sort of arena type thing is a really great idea for the class's who feel they were built for 1v1 2v2 type thing, hum.... those are just some of the bigger issues this is not even mentioning the endless bugs on los and the ability's revolving around those i also feel stuns as a whole should be shortened for all class's its a little crazy but thats just a personal thought and i play a class dependent on stuns. What im hoping from this form is that enough people will raise there voice and bump this thread or just state what problems should be fixed in the game to make a overall experience better so bw can look at this and understand what the game really need and not just some temporary fixs

Just some comments in general { BW it feels like the game was not fully ready when released I know that they pushed dates and forced you to to release a not fully ready game but now that we are here lets step up and get the ball rolling....} {ps i also feel like the nerf towards op was a little much they def needed a nerf but a ruffly 30% feels like it wont only hurt pvp but make them a little useless in pve just my thought i would have approached a 10-15% nerf and then gone from there i would ever recommend for any class your about to nerf to drop such big numbers do little by little until it feels right.... but i also dont support the thought of a balanced pvp i like the thought of certain class's are better for certain situation/fights against certain other class's than other it just make me feel like there more skill when a kill a class's that im suppose to have trouble with...but i know that a lot of people feel that having ever class balanced the exact same is the best way but just my two cents}

I randomly picked words out of the first paragraph, and I think what he is saying is instead of listening to nerf complaints on the forums how about BW actually fix things so they work how they are supposed to, i.e. shielding, armour, cover etc.

Which is actually a very valid point that I agree with.

EDIT - and the second paragraph generally says the game seems unfinished, which I again agree with. Or maybe this is like one of those magic eye pictures where I just see what I want to.

Edited by Jimra