Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Census For Advanced Classes

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Census For Advanced Classes

Horizun
01.28.2012 , 11:08 AM | #1
Hey everyone, hope you guys are having a nice day. I've wanted to ask this question for a while but, I decided to wait until the game was established and on its feet for a good month. I've noticed that there isn't a census for advanced classes yet so, I am going to start asking for opinions. I think we can all agree that Sorcerers are the favorite for right now but, what do you guys think the most played from greatest to least is. For me(Republic Player) its been Sage, Sentinel, Commando, Shadow, Guardian, Gunslinger, Vanguard, and Scoundrel. Now it might be different for you guys and thats why I am asking So if you guys could let me know what you're opinions are that would be great.

Joebroni
01.28.2012 , 11:48 AM | #2
Sage
Shadow
Sentinel
Guardian
Commando
Gunslinger
Vanguard
Scoundrel

The top 4 are interchangeable for me. I'm in a guild with 155 members, and on an average night we have 20-30 people on. Jedi classes are BY FAR the most popular, accounting for probably 75% of everyone. There MIGHT be 1 Scoundrel on, a Gunslinger or 2, and at the most I've seen 3 Vanguards on (myself included). We have a huge influx of Shadows right now and a lot of people fretting over getting a tank slot when OPs start.

grandmasterub
01.28.2012 , 05:26 PM | #3
our server is

60% of players are sages or commandos. the rest are pretty even except gunslingers who are noticably lower.

also on most servers the imperial population seems to about double the republic population.
Rhaegar - Jedi Shadow Hyperspace Cannon
Trooperdude - Vanguard Hyperspace Cannon

All WZ Players Please Read

Faolon
01.28.2012 , 05:29 PM | #4
On my server, from most played to least:

Sentinel
Commando
Guardian
Gunslinger
Sage
Shadow
Scoundrel and Vanguard
"I will show you things... wonderful, terrible things."

memoriesofprey
01.28.2012 , 06:34 PM | #5
Regular WHO (Level 50 only) checks on Jung Ma seem to indicate:

Sorcerer
Assassin
Juggernaut
Operative
Powertech
Marauder
Mercenary
Sniper
Kalam SummerIsle <--- Marauder doesn't afraid of anything.

Sylriana
01.28.2012 , 06:38 PM | #6
On my server (empire )

Sorcerer
Mercenary
[Juggernaut
Marauder
Assassin]
Operative
Powertech
Sniper

The three classes between the brackets seem interchangeable, haven't been able to establish a proper hierarchy.

Vallowen
01.28.2012 , 06:43 PM | #7
Sorcerer
Merc
Mara
Assassin
Jugg
Powertech
Sniper
Op